IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > 2017 Bill Gardner Scramble
9/25/17, 8:21 PM   #1
Mrs G
Administrator

Great Day On The Course!

There's nothing like growing up and living in a small community! Yesterday was a great example of that when friends and family gathered at Clover Meadows Golf Course in Cloverdale to raise funds for The Putnam County Hospital Cancer Center Patient Fund in Bill's memory. The day was simply overflowing with blue skies, sunshine and laughter!

Many thanks to the 20 teams, hole sponsors and those that made raffle donations for all your help in making this event such a success.

Special thanks to Frank Daigh, Jim Goerges, Mike Desmet, Josh and Jerry Spencer, Chris Jockish/Jockish Flowers, Lincoln Park Speedway, Joe & Jill Spiker.

As a community, WE will be donating $6,105 this year!

The 2018 event is tentatively planned for Sunday, September 23rd.

9/26/17, 11:07 AM   #2
tdt636

Even though my back is still killing me it was another fun time. It was cool to see Isaac Chapple come and play. I think we have had at least one driver play every year. It would be cool to keep that going and maybe get more next year!! Thanks Shondra for all the hard work you put into this event.

3 members like this post: Jerry Spencer, jim goerge, Mrs G
9/26/17, 9:37 PM   #3
Isaac Chapple Racing

Awesome news. My team had a lot of fun for a great cause. Thank you for having us out. We are already looking forward to next year's edition.

Isaac Chapple
Last edited by Isaac Chapple Racing; 9/26/17 at 9:38 PM.

9/26/17, 10:15 PM   #4
Re: 2017 Bill Gardner Scramble
jim goerge

Shondra I'm so glad the scramble went well. I already have a couple new cars ready to send you for next year

4 members like this post: i love dirt track racing, Jerry Spencer, Mrs G, tdt636
9/27/17, 6:21 PM   #5
Stevensville Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs G View Post
Special thanks to .....
No need for the special thanks here, Mrs. G, but thanks nonetheless. The special thanks should go to you - you did all the work.

4 members like this post: davidm, Jerry Spencer, jim goerge, Mrs G
9/28/17, 12:50 PM   #6
Jerry Spencer

Thank you young lady for everything you do, we are but a small part of this great event.

Jerry #66j

2 members like this post: jim goerge, Mrs G
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > 2017 Bill Gardner Scramble