IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > "Sprint Car Saturday" at TCRP
9/25/17, 9:44 AM   #51
Re: "Sprint Car Saturday" at TCRP
sjracer26

Race Count Last Year: 18

I really wanted to make it to this race and support this track for scheduling the Racesaver 305's. Unfortunately My engine block has a crack in it and we managed to cook it thoroughly to pick up a feature win at Bloomington the night before.

TCRP scheduled the Racesavers early in the year for a few races and honestly did a great job with the track. We had one good car count night and each time there it was racey. I really think it is a great venue for the winged 305's. Plus I love having Saturday shows. With work it is very difficult to make all the Friday's at Bloomington.

So I hope we get the opportunity to get back to TCRP next year with the Racesaver class. Tim and the whole team there are a hard working bunch and I definitely appreciate that effort!

- Alfred Galedrige

3 members like this post: Bill May, Racer12, tirespinner
9/25/17, 11:45 AM   #52
JHarris

How about complete feature results? Thanks

9/25/17, 12:56 PM   #53
Chris Nunn

Race Count This Year: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjracer26 View Post
I really wanted to make it to this race and support this track for scheduling the Racesaver 305's. Unfortunately My engine block has a crack in it and we managed to cook it thoroughly to pick up a feature win at Bloomington the night before.

TCRP scheduled the Racesavers early in the year for a few races and honestly did a great job with the track. We had one good car count night and each time there it was racey. I really think it is a great venue for the winged 305's. Plus I love having Saturday shows. With work it is very difficult to make all the Friday's at Bloomington.

So I hope we get the opportunity to get back to TCRP next year with the Racesaver class. Tim and the whole team there are a hard working bunch and I definitely appreciate that effort!

- Alfred Galedrige
Who was driving your car Saturday morning at Bloomington? Looked like it was running pretty well during the test session. Glad to see you get a win on Friday. Just hate that our turn out was so low.

1 member likes this post: sjracer26
9/25/17, 3:23 PM   #54
Chris Nunn

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHarris View Post
How about complete feature results? Thanks
1. JJ Hughes
2. Garret Abrams
3. Andy Bradley
4. Brandon Spencer
5. Drew Abel
6. Buddy Lowther
7. Chris Olding
8. Brett Hankins
9. Ryan Tusing
10. Travis Spencer
11. Kevin Champoux

9/25/17, 5:14 PM   #55
sjracer26

Race Count Last Year: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Nunn View Post
Who was driving your car Saturday morning at Bloomington? Looked like it was running pretty well during the test session. Glad to see you get a win on Friday. Just hate that our turn out was so low.
That video was from a few weeks ago. My brother jumped in the car to see how he likes it.

I am going to do a leak down on the engine tonight, check the lash and inspect the oil to see if we hurt anything inside. But for sure the engine is coming out to try and repair the crack in the block

9/25/17, 6:22 PM   #56
Newport13

Race Count This Year: 2

Congrats JJ Hughes! Definitely a fine racing family on and off the track!

2 members like this post: i love dirt track racing, the1jet17
9/25/17, 7:56 PM   #57
JHarris

Once again, Thanks Chris

9/25/17, 8:57 PM   #58
Chris Nunn

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjracer26 View Post
That video was from a few weeks ago. My brother jumped in the car to see how he likes it.

I am going to do a leak down on the engine tonight, check the lash and inspect the oil to see if we hurt anything inside. But for sure the engine is coming out to try and repair the crack in the block
Seems like Friday at Bloomington hurt a LOT of motors and parts.

1 member likes this post: Racer12
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > "Sprint Car Saturday" at TCRP