IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Looking For Video Of Madman's Post Race Podium Interview
9/25/17, 1:19 PM   #1
Looking For Video Of Madman's Post Race Podium Interview
ISF

Does anyone have, or know if Robert Ballou's post race podium interview is available for viewing anywhere on the internet? I'd like to see and hear it again.

I think the Madman gained some fans as a result of his comments!

9/25/17, 1:49 PM   #2
Re: Looking For Video Of Madman's Post Race Podium Interviel
IN RACE FAN

Or he could have lost some fans over his comments. My group of 12 enjoyed the races and had no issues with the track conditions considering the heat and amount of cars racing.

2 members like this post: fish, ossuks
9/25/17, 4:40 PM   #3
ISF

I really doubt that Robert lost a number of fans that could remotely be described as significant, and I also doubt he cares in the least. I loved the part about how Stewart must have taken the cushion with him to Marco Andretti's wedding! LOL!

9/25/17, 4:49 PM   #4
i love dirt track racing

Go ballou. Looking forward to seeing what the madman might have to say in victory lane at the burg Saturday night. Lol. Thanks. God bless America.

3 members like this post: ISF, oppweld, tirespinner
9/25/17, 4:58 PM   #5
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

I got mad at Robert a couple years ago, He came to the home track three times and podiumed three times, The track was pretty good all three nights and he complained about it three times right next to the promoter who was handing him his trophy. Sometimes it's a little much, as if it's someone else's fault you didn't win, when everyone else is on the same track.

However Saturday I agreed with him. and I seen others who didn't like what he was saying. I think Robert is a hell of a driver and in the last few years has mastered the slicks as well as the heavy. He's always said hi if I walked the pits and seen him. IDK. It is what it is.

That however isn't what I want to know, They cut the mic on TMez in his heat win. He said something about the track having absolutely no grip and we'll see what they do when they work it and then the sound on the video quit but he was still there talking in his car to the camera.

2 members like this post: dwhitney1169, mrsstanfill
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Looking For Video Of Madman's Post Race Podium Interview