IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Sprint Cars Back At SHADYHILL SATURDAY
8/8/10, 11:50 PM   #31
Re: Sprint Cars Back At SHADYHILL SATURDAY
nathans1012

Race Count This Year: 7
Race Count Last Year: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by treecitytornado View Post
Thanks for the postive comments from our ASCT race at Shady Hill last night. It was good clean racing and even though we didn't get a chance to battle with Brent, it was a blast gassing it on the cushion and battling Danny Williams Jr. and Mike Jonas for most of the race.

I would like to personally thank track owner, John Schmitter, for watering and working the track before our 25 Lap A-Main that went green to checker without a single caution. John you made the track very racey and I think we put on a great show for the fans. I hope to race at Shady Hill again in 2011.

A Big THANK YOU Goes Out to the entire Wee 3 Racing Team for all their hard work all season!! It was great to bring home a great finish for them!!

HERE IS THE A-MAIN FINISH:

1. Brent Turner
2. J.T. Stapp
3. Danny Williams Jr.
4. Mike Jonas
5. Tommy Rockwell
6. Aric Gentry
7. Don Smith
8. Mark Brucker
9. Chris Brann
10. Dave Gross
I have to agree. It was a good clean race. There may have been only 10 cars but it was a good clean show. I'll give thumbs up on this race. For the drivers that didn't feel like supporting the ASCT race at shadyhill because of the money feasco at Montpelier thats your loss; the ASCT & the track had the money. O well thats a loss for the team/ drivers that didn't show up. Very good show. < Not use to saying that about Shadyhill but the track prep crew did an ok job with track prep brfore the feature. Hopefully there is a sprint car race or 2 at the Shadyhill Speedway in 2011. Could have been an easy $200 but some drivers/ teams decided not to show. Good run for 18 year old Brent Turner. He lead all 25 laps from Green to checkers.

1 member likes this post: spicoli
8/10/10, 12:02 AM   #32
racegal

Race Count This Year: 19

Hey Lovindirt! I hear your team beat 4 alum motors and 4 steel blocks to get to 2nd place!!! Great job! WooHooo!!!!
Last edited by racegal; 8/11/10 at 10:33 PM.

1 member likes this post:
8/12/10, 10:59 AM   #33
racegal

Race Count This Year: 19

Oops!! I meant Luvindirt not Onlydirt! Sorry guys!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Sprint Cars Back At SHADYHILL SATURDAY