IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
1BIGracefan (Offline)
  #21 8/24/08 1:02 AM
We post here on IOW to notify folks of t2ds live@thetrack feature witch is all self cantained on its on website. Never once have we said that we would posting the results from said race here on IOW. We will post final results as we get them on t2d and IOW, be it at the track or home.
D.O. (Offline)
  #22 8/24/08 1:05 AM
Thank You thats all I wanted to see. Instead of Hunter wins.
I didn't see the top 8 here in the thread. Did I miss something

:dologob:

Kevin Miller only promotes USAC updates once. USAC has spent time and money to provide live updates with mylaps and video plus a chat as well.
TheLip2 (Offline)
  #23 8/24/08 2:17 AM
Thought I might add a LITTLE bit of commentary although I am not sure what it is worth since I know nothing. I made the trip out to Twin Cities from the Burg. I missed all the heat races, but I sat down next to Barb from the Truckers T team who got me caught up.

1. Hunter Schuerenburg - Looked strong like no one could touch him, then Short caught him on the last lap in turn 3 and made a full clean pass. Hunter somehow manged to get him back on 4 and down the straight to take the flag.
2. Brady Short - Great pass right at the end as noted above.
3. Jeff Bland Jr. - Didn't really make any ground up as the race went on.
4. Jesse Cramer
5. John Memmer
6. Hud Cone -
7. Brett Burdette - Started in the back. A really good race for him. Barely made the cut in the B getting the last transfer spot by a narrow margin. Struggled to get past anyone in the B, but came back strong in the feature.
8. Kyle cummins
9. Lance Grimes
10. Thomas Meseraull
11. Ryan Kaplan
12. Coleman Gulick
13. Logan Hupp
14 Kevin Thomas Jr.
15. Casey Riggs
16. Kyle Robbins
17. Ricky Williams Jr
18. Kevin Gross
19. Robert Ballou - Hanging around 2nd-5th place till his wheel flew off.
20. J.T. Stapp

I was personally wondering if Mr. Fish was at the race. I didn't smell any Fish or see any Fish in Vernon, IN - but that doesn't mean he wasn't there.
FishBurger (Offline)
  #24 8/24/08 2:37 PM
Originally Posted by TheLip2:
I was personally wondering if Mr. Fish was at the race. I didn't smell any fish or see any Fish in Vernon, IN - but that doesn't mean he wasn't there.
Smell any Fish?? :eek: Wow! The lack of personal hygiene implied by that statement is going to make the recruitment of additional 'Burg Section "A" sitters a tough sell indeed. Maybe I'll switch to an industrial strength deodorant. Or, I could advise folks to sit upwind. I had no idea........

Hated to miss the Vernon show but a conflict with the annual GHS Class of '57 picnic left me no choice. As I've explained here before, my classmates demand my attendance at these functions. Every class reunion needs someone who all the other attendees look better than and who all have been more successful than. That's my role.

Good to see several of my boys made the featch. Burdette continues to run really well, and impressive that he is adapting to different tracks. I still maintain that Robbins is going to grab a win one of these nights. A good pill draw, a setup that will get him leaping out of the turns (he's already very good getting in) and some decent luck is the only recipe he needs IMO. And speaking of luck, it's high time Bobbalou had some of the "good" variety. Maybe tonight at Kokomo.

Can't wait for the Dick Gaines Memorial at the 'Burg Saturday.

Marv, who will spend the week testing Speed Stick, Brut, Mitchum, Old Spice, etc. in looking for a roll-on that won't roll-off. :checkered:
TheLip2 (Offline)
  #25 8/24/08 5:58 PM
Originally Posted by FishBurger:
Wow! The lack of personal hygiene implied by that statement is going to make the recruitment of additional 'Burg Section "A" sitters a tough sell indeed.

Can't wait for the Dick Gaines Memorial at the 'Burg Saturday.
Marv,

When are you going to come out to the top of the grandstand at the exit of turn 2 and watch a race? I think you and your cronies might be very comfortable there. (After the sun goes down - I know some of you guys could melt in the sun without that roof over your head over there in "A".) LOL

On another note I think me and my friend Dave might be looking to hire a designated driver for the 4 crown race at Eldora on the 20th. You for hire?
FishBurger (Offline)
  #26 8/24/08 10:06 PM
Originally Posted by TheLip2:
On another note I think me and my friend Dave might be looking to hire a designated driver for the 4 crown race at Eldora on the 20th. You for hire?
O.K. Lip2, first I'm suffering from terminal B.O. (says you) and now you're looking to employ me like a New York cab driver? Methinks I'll pass. But, gee thanks for the offer. :checkered:
TheLip2 (Offline)
  #27 8/25/08 12:42 AM
Originally Posted by FishBurger:
O.K. Lip2, first I'm suffering from terminal B.O. (says you) and now you're looking to employ me like a New York cab driver? Methinks I'll pass. But, gee thanks for the offer. :checkered:
Actually we would be willing to go on your terms, but then it would be more like "bumming a ride." I wouldn't want to get caught labeling myself as a bum on these forums though. LOL

NYC cabbie? Nah. I wouldn't go that far in a NYC cab. (At least not without a bottle of valium or something - my limited NYC cab experiences were hair raising to say the least.) Actually, I have ridden with you and felt very safe unlike a NYC cabbie. I think I would rather be duct taped to the front of sprint car for a heat race than ride in that cab again. Thank God for the subways. LOL

No seriously. Would you be interested in riding up with us and sharing fuel expenses and you drive back since the new laws are so strict on BAC these days you can't be too safe.