IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Wallsracing (Offline)
  #1 5/4/10 7:45 AM
Seadog (Offline)
  #2 5/4/10 8:07 AM
Looks like one of those old make your own picture coffee mugs to me. I'd say even $24 is way too much, but that's just me.
2 Likes: dirtnonwingfan, SprintManDave
dirtnonwingfan (Offline)
  #3 5/4/10 10:41 AM
Thanks for posting this. I always like to start the morning with a good laugh.

Frank Daigh
REH24 (Offline)
  #4 5/4/10 10:42 AM
Originally Posted by Seadog:
Looks like one of those old make your own picture coffee mugs to me. I'd say even $24 is way too much, but that's just me.
I was thinking the same thing. I wish the man luck but I think he been drinking to many Yuenglings in mine opinion.

REH
agar (Offline)
  #5 5/4/10 12:04 PM
he sells that we all will be making Cups to sell on E-Bay
TQ29m (Offline)
  #6 5/4/10 12:16 PM
Shucks, I got a box full of pictures of Stewart, when he was a pup, coming up thru go-karts, and when he started traveling to the same WKA races we were, maybe I ought to sell them, so I can enjoy my retirement, and buy a motor home, and entertain folks at the races. I saw on Pawn Stars last night, a REALLY RARE George Washington stamp, I think they bought it for around that same money. I wouldn't hold my breath on a bidder, I see he has had one offer, but ya never know, I know a gal here in town, has a "shrine" in her house, and everything that TSR offers, is in her collection, she even has a copy, of a speeding ticket Tony got, here locally about 3 years ago, she knew someone on the Sherrif's dept, and got a copy. Heard Nelson got one about 3 months ago, somewhere just above Muncie, friend of mine saw it in his local newspaper. Nelson, are you reading this? Bob

"Being old, isn't half as much fun, as getting there"! Ole Robert I!
sprits fan 11 (Offline)
  #7 5/4/10 2:22 PM
I just put a bid of a dollar. I hope I win.
Boston41 (Offline)
  #8 5/4/10 4:09 PM
$8 for shipping!? What a rip-off. Nobody is going to pay $8 to ship a coffee mug. What is this dude thinking?
Tim Watson (Offline)
  #9 5/7/10 6:58 PM
This mug is a much smaller version of the word i'm going to associate it with.....but the word that comes to mind is "crock".
MOTORSPORTS UNLIMITED
  #10 5/8/10 12:57 PM
Hey Lloyd you forgot to mention that you are the one that has it for sale.