IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
#1jackhewittfan (Offline)
  #21 7/24/10 8:31 AM
Originally Posted by Dave Rudisell:
Does it really matter, Milk & Donuts is SEXXXY!!
lol thats awsome.
Posted via Mobile Device
sprintsrule (Offline)
  #22 7/24/10 8:58 AM
Milka has Chavez behind her (literally ).....she'll never run out of $$$ backing her.
openwheelKT (Offline)
  #23 7/24/10 8:59 AM
That's not the first time that's happened this year. She's been slower than Lights a few times this year.

The deal is, they are just TRYING to get through the year. Her oil money keeps Coyne's other car with Alex Lloyd on the track. They park her and the other car is probably parked to. They are just trying to keep Coyne on the track. He's been a loyal low-buck owner for a long time.

I think they have done a decent job of parking her....especially road racing. She will start last, run a few laps, then be parked. She won't be allowed back next year....they did the same thing with Marty Roth. Coyne will know that money won't be in the budget, and he'll have the off season to come up with it somewhere else.

Randy Bernard blasted her in an interview last week. He said something will have to be done because she is not performing. You don't see those kind of comments from the head hancho too often. So they know she's terrible, but again, just trying to help Coyne out.
sprinter25 (Offline)
  #24 7/24/10 9:23 AM
Originally Posted by Russ:
As long as she has the sponsor dollars, which she obviously does. Or Indy Car gets enough teams to start bumping at every race, I think she is going to be there. I don't see what the big deal is? Just about every type of racing has field fillers including sprint cars. I kind of like her myself, she has always been nice to me, plus she is easy on the eyes.
Does anybody remember Ray Lipper? He used to race Indy cars in the early '80's...and also used to own Centerline racing wheels. He used his bucks to crash a few Indy cars....severely. Like Russ says, she's bringing the bucks, and adding to the car count.......
Gregg (Offline)
  #25 7/24/10 11:21 AM
Originally Posted by Dave Rudisell:
Does it really matter, Milk & Donuts is SEXXXY!!
Sandra Bullock is sexy too and she drives a h3ll of a lot better too. I ought to know. I saw Speed three times.
onthegas7j (Offline)
  #26 7/24/10 12:48 PM
4 seconds slower this morning so far watching practice live online right now
Vukie (Offline)
  #27 7/24/10 7:44 PM
"Milka Duno has been placed on probation through the end of 2010 "for not consistently meeting minimum professional standards."

"Duno's probation requires immediate and substantial improvement to her driving during the remaining events on the 2010 schedule."

IRL Press Release.

http://auto-racing.speedtv.com/artic...-on-probation/
3 Likes: IndyBound, Mud Packer, Pat O'Connor Fan
Boston41 (Offline)
  #28 7/24/10 8:51 PM
Originally Posted by Quantrill:
She's a moving chicane.
This quote is being added to my racing lexicon. Epic.
Indy1808 (Offline)
  #29 7/25/10 12:17 AM
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester:
Bullcrap on the qualifying, It was a much different track for the drivers depending on which group you qualified in (Group) One day the track was best first group, day it was third group and there was a big difference depending on how tore up the track was from group to group. There was maybe three or four cars at The SW events I went to that had no legitimate shot at winning.
I agree group qualifying sux. I would find it hard to believe that any of the drivers or owners like it. And speaking of that why didn't USAC follow their own entry blank rules and format. If you arn't goinig to follow it don't put it on there. I just bet Dick Jordan was flipping out because of the incosistancy at following the rules that were stated.
Iknow others will jump me to say it gave more cars a chance at running the feature. Well, save that for something else. This is sprint week, it's special.
However, if you follow your rules you don't have messy semi-feature like the one they had in Gas City.

Peace & love to all.
God bless our Troops at home and abroad.
INDY1808 SEE YOU AT THE RACES !
"Sitting in the Stands " #noteamracing
Sandy Lowe (Offline)
  #30 7/25/10 2:56 PM
Originally Posted by Indy1808:
And speaking of that why didn't USAC follow their own entry blank rules and format. If you arn't goinig to follow it don't put it on there.
What rules and format did they not follow?