IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Closed Thread  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Whose posting updates from Greenwood tonight????
8/13/08, 3:03 PM   #181
Re: Whose posting updates from Greenwood tonight????
Tmack_9

:greenflag:Ronmil,

I believe that you can get one of the 25th anniversary shirts online at arizoniasportshirts.com or you can get them at a USAC Race in the USAC Tshirt Trailer.

:thumbsdown:I believe that we sold out of the one's we had. There one of the best shirts I've ever seen with the Open Trailer on it from back when he started.. u gotta get u one..

Thanks

:checkered:Trenton Darland #9

8/13/08, 3:09 PM   #182
ronmil

Race Count Last Year: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmack_9 View Post
:greenflag:Ronmil,

I believe that you can get one of the 25th anniversary shirts online at arizoniasportshirts.com or you can get them at a USAC Race in the USAC Tshirt Trailer.

:thumbsdown:I believe that we sold out of the one's we had. There one of the best shirts I've ever seen with the Open Trailer on it from back when he started.. u gotta get u one..

Thanks

:checkered:Trenton Darland #9
Trenton,

I tried the USAC trailer a couple of times and he didn't have the shirt. I did get the USAC Most Popular Drivers shirt with Dave on it. I'll try the Arizona Sport Shirts website.

Thanks

8/13/08, 5:14 PM   #183
Bubzilla

Possibly available here:

https://www.sprintcarstuff.com/Produ...il.aspx?id=783

Closed Thread Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Whose posting updates from Greenwood tonight????