IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Snyder
5/29/11, 4:14 PM   #1
Snyder
sprintman01

Is SNyder Enterprise still around doing engine's ? I'm just curious,it crossed my mind is all.....

5/29/11, 8:56 PM   #2
Re: Snyder
wing410fan

Race Count This Year: 2

They went out of business i believe. Late 90`s or early 2000. Chuck snyder was a hell of motor builder.

5/29/11, 11:57 PM   #3
Dannypollock24

Race Count This Year: 22
Race Count Last Year: 30 +

Quote:
Originally Posted by wing410fan View Post
They went out of business i believe. Late 90`s or early 2000. Chuck snyder was a hell of motor builder.
Chuck was a Great Builder and Great guy period! They closed in the last few years!

Chuck and Ben are a large part of me being able to come up with hand controls for my car and they took care of the motor I had and they put a lot in it to make my racing possible!

Danny 24

5/29/11, 11:58 PM   #4
sprintman01

OIC, yes he was. I just wondered, I had not seen the name around ya know so it got me thinkin. Make's a guy wonder why they went out of business. I suppose Chuck was up in the year's? Chuck sure would be an interesting person to sit and have coffee with I'm certain of that. I have alway's done my own engine work and would love an opportunity to visit with someone of that caliber for sure.

---------- Post added at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was Yesterday at 11:58 PM ----------

Danny that is awesome. I would just LOVE the chance to rub elbow's with folk's like that. I suppose what got me thinkin about the topic is the fact that I am lookin for someone with a motor that is sitting I can use. BTW I have been voting!

5/30/11, 12:24 AM   #5
Dannypollock24

Race Count This Year: 22
Race Count Last Year: 30 +

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprintman01 View Post
OIC, yes he was. I just wondered, I had not seen the name around ya know so it got me thinkin. Make's a guy wonder why they went out of business. I suppose Chuck was up in the year's? Chuck sure would be an interesting person to sit and have coffee with I'm certain of that. I have alway's done my own engine work and would love an opportunity to visit with someone of that caliber for sure.

---------- Post added at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was Yesterday at 11:58 PM ----------

Danny that is awesome. I would just LOVE the chance to rub elbow's with folk's like that. I suppose what got me thinkin about the topic is the fact that I am lookin for someone with a motor that is sitting I can use. BTW I have been voting!
Only if you knew how many people want to use that horse under my hood yes its a Awsome motor and it's not mine it's sponsored to me so nothing I can do there!

I can do a rent a ride deal of some kind as long as I make $$ on it for my racing that's as far as the motor can go says my Motor sponsor and then I will only put someone in that can win!

Yes, Chuck has a lot of good stories and is a really nice guy!

Thanks for the votes I need all I can get!!

Danny24

5/30/11, 12:39 AM   #6
sprintman01

I have posted on here "looking around" for an engine, I gave thought to looking into a lease deal or something of that nature yet I really don't know where to start on that subject or if leasing really goes on much. Well, if anyone happen's to come across an engine that is sitting around complaining about being bored. I have a small job for it. LOL Heck all I ran my all steel 360 with was 410's so, I will even use a 360.

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

Danny, I would really like the opportunity to meet you and shake your hand sometime also. I will keep up on here as to where you may run etc. and catch up with you. It will be great to see you out there makin lap's.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Snyder