IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Chris Nunn (Offline)
  #1 6/22/14 12:57 AM
Didnt see anything on here, Keith said he was gonna turn the track over, so how was it tonight? Congrats to Ethan Barrow on a feature win up there tonight.

Chris Nunn
812-360-6711
nunnc812@gmail.com
Keith Ford (Offline)
  #2 6/22/14 1:18 AM
Special thank you to all who attended Paragon Speedway tonight, fast smooth moist track all night still wet for features
6 Likes: Chris Nunn, davidm, dirtnonwingfan, jim goerge, scooter99, spicoli
Chris Nunn (Offline)
  #3 6/22/14 1:19 AM
Awesome to hear! Paragon will still hold a special place for me...as it was back in 2001 where I got my announcing career started

Chris Nunn
812-360-6711
nunnc812@gmail.com
3 Likes: 3Cfan, davidm, koolaid89
JoshCunningham (Offline)
  #4 6/22/14 1:24 AM
Congrats to Ethan on his win. Drove a great race.

Concerning the track prep, probably one of the best tracks I've ran on for a while. Ethan ran the bottom and I ran the top for the last 15 laps. We were still side by side going to 3 on the last lap.

Jake Scott spun on lap 7 or 8 and came from the tail to 3rd.

Kieth did hit the nail on the head with track prep tonight. Also, he did raise the winners purse with only 25 cars and one feature to $600.

For some, that may still sound a bit too little for a winners share, however, it was his choice to up the anty and a jesture of compassion for those that continue to support/race at the Paragon Speedway. The racing across the whole program included multiple side by side battles.

Don't throw the towl in on em yet, Chuck Amatti 68 coming on July 5th.

If the track is like it was tonight, great racing is on tap
22 Likes: addictedtodirt, AustinSprinter, BigD, BrentTFunk, chris jockish, davidm, dirtnonwingfan, fish, FishBurger, jim goerge, JordanBlanton, K9Racer, koolaid89, Motormasher, Mud Packer, nanny_goat21, oneal7778, Red Clay, ronmil, scooter99, spicoli, Sprints fan 11
old timer (Offline)
  #5 6/22/14 7:45 AM
Yes you can't get a track any better prepared. GOOD WORK!
flipalong (Offline)
  #6 6/22/14 11:50 AM
Josh nailed it in the head. Except before i ran out of fuel you could throw an blanket over Ethan, Josh, and me. I won my heat over Ethan barrow and from hearing him buzzing around behind me I'd say it was a heck of a show for the crowd. Paragon was hands down the best surface I'd been on this year and probably last. I spoke with Keith Ford and he says he's going to try and keep it like last night the rest of the year. Great job Keith Ford and the crew!!!
3 Likes: davidm, fish, JordanBlanton
JordanBlanton (Offline)
  #7 6/22/14 12:14 PM
Kudos to Keith and crew. Track was excellent!! All the drivers and crew members I talked to last night agreed.
Bill Gardner (Offline)
  #8 6/22/14 12:36 PM
At so many tracks now, we see fans & racers complain about a wide array of things but rarely talk about a job well done. We're all guilty of it.

It's impressive to see racers sharing their appreciation.

16 Likes: addictedtodirt, c47, chris jockish, darnall, davidm, FALCONEDDIE, FishBurger, jim goerge, JordanBlanton, koolaid89, mayor31, Morin Racing 98, Mud Packer, ronmil, SprintManDave, Ty
nanny_goat21 (Offline)
  #9 6/22/14 12:43 PM
Track was absolutely awesome from a fans point of view. Racing in every class was side by side for most of each race. Enjoyed the entire show. Great job Keith!!!
2 Likes: davidm, fish
Buster51 (Offline)
  #10 6/22/14 3:22 PM
Great job Keith! Track was awesome and your hard work is appreciated. Thank you.