IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > LPS MAVERICK WINGED SPRINTS & Bombers 10/6
10/7/23, 5:02 PM   #41
Truphy

We stayed the whole night despite freezing, and I thought watching T-met and Chris Windom battling during the feature was worth the admission. I felt like overall the racing was very good and competitive. I don’t know how to speed the show up but they need to. Maybe don’t shoot t-shirt cannons and do driver interviews with the dash draw? Maybe do 5 heats instead of 6? Two car qualifying? Maybe none of that would have bothered me as much if I wasn’t freezing. 😁 but overall I will go back any chance I can to watch them. I felt like they put on 10 times a better show then the Outlaws.

5 members like this post: bighd0522, Hubie48, Hustlin-Hoosier, motorhead748, PIT CART
10/8/23, 2:00 AM   #42
Blackduce

Was the track record broken last Friday night at Lincoln with the Maverick race?
If not what is the track record?
Lynn
Last edited by Blackduce; 10/8/23 at 2:04 AM.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > LPS MAVERICK WINGED SPRINTS & Bombers 10/6