IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Other Classifieds > Sprintsource.com is “The Source” for any Sprint Car Junkie!
10/24/13, 3:28 PM   #1
Sprintsource.com is “The Source” for any Sprint Car Junkie!
Bill W

October 24, 2013 – One untapped source of endless information for any sprint car fan is www.SprintSource.com! With each sprint car race that hits the checkered flag, more information is at your fingertips at this awesome site! Track your favorite drivers, tracks or series as the season winds down. www.SprintSource.com is a part of the www.DriverWebsites.com network, where an endless amount of information awaits you!

Drivers

Search for a driver’s results easily by clicking on the “Drivers” tab at the top of the page. Drivers are listed by last name. If they race sprint cars, you will find them here.

Each driver is listed with their hometown. Clicking on the driver’s name will bring up their profile. Their profile will include their schedule and results by year, and if available, their information, news and photos. Any information across the thousands of Driver Websites webpages tabbed with the driver’s name will wind up here.

The database is being updated constantly with the present and past as results, information, news stories and photos are coming in. When drivers take advantage of a MyRacePassPro (MRPP) account, they can reap the benefits of a great deal of data, customization, and a number of add-ons to their profile for just $10 a month. Contact Bill Wright at Bill@DriverWebsites.com for more information on MRPP accounts.

So whether you are doing some research, just checking up on your favorite drivers, or you are a true sprint car junkie looking for information, Sprintsource.com is for you!

Stay tuned in the weeks to come as we have just hit the tip of the iceberg of what you can find at SprintSource.com and the Driver Websites network.

Advertise with us…

There are some great possibilities for companies hoping to reach the racing market through SprintSource.com. Join our creative team and find out how you can best market your product through a variety of strategies.

To explore the possibilities of some great advertising opportunities at SprintSource.com and making a good return on your investment, contact Bill Wright at Bill@DriverWebsites.com!

10/24/13, 3:51 PM   #2
Re: Sprintsource.com is “The Source” for any Sprint Car Junk
PJ Wright

I agree! Advertising on a sprint car website is a great idea. I'm sure you've already contacted Bill about buying some ad space on IOW, right?
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same. Copied from the back of the #16 supermodified.

10/24/13, 3:52 PM   #3
Andrew S. Quinn

I miss being able to look up a racing calendar for sprints,midgets etc. Used to be easy to plan for vacations that way.

10/24/13, 5:21 PM   #4
reeserx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill W View Post

October 24, 2013 – One untapped source of endless information for any sprint car fan is www.SprintSource.com! With each sprint car race that hits the checkered flag, more information is at your fingertips at this awesome site! Track your favorite drivers, tracks or series as the season winds down. www.SprintSource.com is a part of the www.DriverWebsites.com network, where an endless amount of information awaits you!

Drivers

Search for a driver’s results easily by clicking on the “Drivers” tab at the top of the page. Drivers are listed by last name. If they race sprint cars, you will find them here.

Each driver is listed with their hometown. Clicking on the driver’s name will bring up their profile. Their profile will include their schedule and results by year, and if available, their information, news and photos. Any information across the thousands of Driver Websites webpages tabbed with the driver’s name will wind up here.

The database is being updated constantly with the present and past as results, information, news stories and photos are coming in. When drivers take advantage of a MyRacePassPro (MRPP) account, they can reap the benefits of a great deal of data, customization, and a number of add-ons to their profile for just $10 a month. Contact Bill Wright at Bill@DriverWebsites.com for more information on MRPP accounts.

So whether you are doing some research, just checking up on your favorite drivers, or you are a true sprint car junkie looking for information, Sprintsource.com is for you!

Stay tuned in the weeks to come as we have just hit the tip of the iceberg of what you can find at SprintSource.com and the Driver Websites network.

Advertise with us…

There are some great possibilities for companies hoping to reach the racing market through SprintSource.com. Join our creative team and find out how you can best market your product through a variety of strategies.

To explore the possibilities of some great advertising opportunities at SprintSource.com and making a good return on your investment, contact Bill Wright at Bill@DriverWebsites.com!
I'll just stick with IOW for my racing news.

10/25/13, 12:48 PM   #5
sprntr

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJ Wright View Post
I agree! Advertising on a sprint car website is a great idea. I'm sure you've already contacted Bill about buying some ad space on IOW, right?
Touche'

Where the heck is the "Like" button for this thread!

steiny

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Other Classifieds > Sprintsource.com is “The Source” for any Sprint Car Junkie!