IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > ALL NEW Dirty30 on MAVTV shows!
9/19/16, 12:07 PM   #1
ALL NEW Dirty30 on MAVTV shows!
Jackslash.com

ALL NEW Dirty30 on MAVTV Indiana Sprint Car shows premiere this Thursday at 12:00pm and 3:00pm Eastern.

This Thursday's opening show will feature the Round #1 "Summer Series" event from Bloomington Speedway!

This show has been a labor of love. We are currently in our 4th season with MAVTV.

This weekly show is dedicated 100% to the Indiana Sprint Car racers, fans, teams, and tracks.

It wouldn't be possible without the support of Weld Racing, STIDA.com, and Chris Gurley of Team VW/Audi.

This "Summer Series" will run 11 straight weeks every Thursday on MAVTV.

For more info on air times and how to watch in your area, please visit www.mavtv.com

Last edited by Jackslash.com; 9/19/16 at 12:09 PM.

9/19/16, 1:32 PM   #2
Re: ALL NEW Dirty30 on MAVTV shows!
davidm

Race Count This Year: 21
Race Count Last Year: 23

I'll have to get the DVR all setup!

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
9/19/16, 2:05 PM   #3
Jesse B

I believe I saw the Bloomington event already on Lucasoilracing TV, for those who subscribe. Haven't had time to check it out yet.

9/20/16, 1:40 AM   #4
jim goerge

Thanks Buck, Hope to run into you sometime this season yet

9/20/16, 7:47 AM   #5
superstock30

Race Count This Year: 2
Race Count Last Year: 15+

What can we do to show our support for this series?? I just switched from Dish to Directv mainly because of this very issue. I think we ALL need to send an email to MavTV or whom ever we need to send it to, so this great show does not meet the same fate as many other TRUE racing shows.

2 members like this post: luckybuc97, tirespinner
9/20/16, 10:31 AM   #6
bigq11

It would be even better if DIRECTV would broadcast this in HD. MAVTV broadcasts are HD but DIRECTV chooses to use SD instead as it uses less space on their satellite. This is what I was told when I called DIRECTV. Maybe if enough fans called DIRECTV and asked for HD it might make a difference.

9/20/16, 4:03 PM   #7
davidm

Race Count This Year: 21
Race Count Last Year: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigq11 View Post
It would be even better if DIRECTV would broadcast this in HD. MAVTV broadcasts are HD but DIRECTV chooses to use SD instead as it uses less space on their satellite. This is what I was told when I called DIRECTV. Maybe if enough fans called DIRECTV and asked for HD it might make a difference.
That is correct. I used to work for the company that created DirecTV and built the satellites. HD signal takes up more space on the transponder that carries the satellite signal. If they went to HD they would likely want to charge more for the channel.

9/22/16, 11:17 AM   #8
Jackslash.com

Round #1 of the Dirty30 Indiana Sprint Car "Summer Series" from Bloomington Speedway airs TODAY at 12pm / 3pm Eastern on MAVTV!

1 member likes this post: flagboy55
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > ALL NEW Dirty30 on MAVTV shows!