IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Levi Jones Done For Season
8/29/12, 9:19 PM   #21
terrell854

I think josh Burton would be a good choice

Posted via Mobile Device

1 member likes this post: sprintracer82
8/29/12, 9:20 PM   #22
Re: Levi Jones Done For Season
burris7555

Quote:
Originally Posted by c47 View Post
'would be nice if tony at least offered the ride to ballou"

ya think that would ever happen? i dont. (and i am a fan of ballou)
i would ASSUME that TSR has sponsor obligations to keep the cars on the track for the entire season.
i think larson would be the first choice.
Why would you put someone in the car that has made it to the next level?

We have a lot of quality midwest wheelmen that need their shot in a seat like the one TSR has to offer...

8/29/12, 9:39 PM   #23
Hamby812

Praying for a speedy recovery and that surgery goes well for him. Also praying his youngster gets better soon as well. But(not to argue just stating facts) if he was in so much pain and having numbness is his arms/hands should he have even been behind the wheel at the smackdown? Not implying this cause the wreck, I could care less about the accident as far as whose fault etc. it's racing crap happens. But if his health was so bad and his symptoms were so severe he should have started this surgery process sooner no matter how bad the desire to race is. Safety should always be of upmost importance!!

Posted via Mobile Device

3 members like this post: bmemmer, Dirtfan, jim goerge
8/29/12, 9:41 PM   #24
Bradleyracing86

Logan Hupp.

Posted via Mobile Device

8/29/12, 9:43 PM   #25
hoosierfan

I wish Levi the best with his surgery and recovery. It's disappointing though because it was set to be one helluva points battle with other very determined competitors that would rather have him on the track. Hope all goes well and best of luck to you Levi.

Posted via Mobile Device

1 member likes this post: Jerry Spencer
8/29/12, 9:49 PM   #26
jeffnanny

Never wish for anyone bad during procedures like Levi will be going through. So best wishes on his recovery through that situation.

I was not there to witness anything as I was couch racing but glad that there seemed to be a situation that needed attention and USAC stepped to the plate and made it aware they are for the safety of the drivers and they do have rules.

My main point to post was to say let's put Josh Cunningham in that #20. He has the talent to drive and unfortunately has not had that privilege to operate some fine equipment to that level. Give someone with some true experience that hasnt had that opportunity a chance to shine!!!

8/29/12, 10:14 PM   #27
racephoto1

Get well Levi, and as for me Chase Stockon. NOBODY has done as much with so little as Chase.

8/29/12, 10:19 PM   #28
bobO

Quote:
Originally Posted by racephoto1 View Post
Get well Levi, and as for me Chase Stockon. NOBODY has done as much with so little as Chase.
KT,jr nuff said !!! we have a lot of guy,s that deserve a shot but only 1 seat !

1 member likes this post: DAVID131
8/29/12, 10:22 PM   #29
rclaridge

I think Chase would do a great job in the 20 and is very sponsor friendly

Posted via Mobile Device

4 members like this post: AB Racing, flatout18, jim goerge, racephoto1
8/29/12, 10:25 PM   #30
bmemmer

kt has enough money behind him from what ive been told.. chase stockton all the way!!!!!!

2 members like this post: flatout18, racephoto1
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Levi Jones Done For Season