IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Paragon Speedway (Offline)
  #1 7/4/21 11:08 AM
This Friday, Chuck Amati 68 lap race with MSCS Sprints ($3,000.00 to win), MMSA, and Hornets.
Pit Gate opens 4pm
Pit Admission $35/10 & under free

Main Gate opens 5pm
General Admission $25/10 & under free
5 Likes: dirt330, Eatin Dirt, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, tirespinner
  #2 7/6/21 8:21 AM
Don't miss this Paragon Speedway classic!
2 Likes: jim goerge, tirespinner
  #3 7/7/21 7:32 AM
68 lap MSCS sprint race! Plus MMSA and Hornets! It will be a great night for racing at Paragon Speedway this Friday!
  #4 7/8/21 7:18 AM
Tomorrow, Friday July 9th, is the Chuck Amati! $3,000.00 to win MSCS Sprints in a 68 lap race. Plus MMSA and Hornets will be racing!

Hot Laps 630pm

Racing 730pm
  #5 7/9/21 8:44 AM
It is finally Friday! Don't miss the Chuck Amati 68 Lap $3,000.00 to win MSCS Sprint race!
Also racing will be MMSA and Hornets!
Pit Gate opens 4pm
Pit Admission $35/10 & under $15.00
Main Gate opens 5pm
General Admission $25.00/10 & under free
Hot Laps 630
Racing 730 pm
i love dirt track racing (Offline)
  #6 7/9/21 9:01 AM
Our racing family will be in the house for the racing events tonight. It's always great to see the great racing events at paragon. Thanks. God bless America.
7 Likes: BrentTFunk, Charles Nungester, Dirtfan, jim goerge, Mrs G, tirespinner, wildman92
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #7 7/9/21 9:25 AM
Originally Posted by i love dirt track racing:
Our racing family will be in the house for the racing events tonight. It's always great to see the great racing events at paragon. Thanks. God bless America.
Nothing but the best for our racing family. We'll be sitting this one out as we have a Wedding/Funeral to attend in Holland Michigan.
We're looking forward to some Kodak Moments & quality family time during ISW 2021.

Dan Hetser

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"
4 Likes: BrentTFunk, i love dirt track racing, tirespinner, wildman92
cmiracingvids (Online)
  #8 7/9/21 11:28 AM
Originally Posted by Dirtfan:
Nothing but the best for our racing family. We'll be sitting this one out as we have a Wedding/Funeral to attend in Holland Michigan.
We're looking forward to some Kodak Moments & quality family time during ISW 2021.
I’m sorry…but did you mean to put wedding/funeral? Is there really a wedding and a funeral you have to go to? I’m sorry for your loss if that’s the case. And congrats to the newly weds.
3 Likes: chrismattlin, i love dirt track racing, tirespinner
i love dirt track racing (Offline)
  #9 7/9/21 11:54 AM
Originally Posted by cmiracingvids:
I’m sorry…but did you mean to put wedding/funeral? Is there really a wedding and a funeral you have to go to? I’m sorry for your loss if that’s the case. And congrats to the newly weds.
Only the best from our racing family members. You can't make this stuff up. Lmao.
4 Likes: Hustlin-Hoosier, jim goerge, tirespinner, wildman92
ronmil (Offline)
  #10 7/9/21 8:18 PM
Any updates?

Ron Miller
2 Likes: Hustlin-Hoosier, tirespinner