IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Dirty30 Episodes Question.
8/4/15, 2:43 PM   #1
Dirty30 Episodes Question.
darnall

Hey guys, hoping someone can ease my mind a bit. I am wondering if my DVR has screwed me out of any of the new episodes of Dirty30 this season.

***I got the 2 winged pavement races from Hickory in the spring/early summer.

***I got the winged race from Anderson.

***Seems like I got a Little 500 episode... or maybe i'm remembering last years??

***I got a Midget Week complete race (can't remember which track)

***I got the Midget Week recap episode that showed highlights from all the other nights of midget week.

***I got the Sumar Classic Silver Crown race from Terre Haute (great choice for a race to cover BTW...LOVE the SC cars when the track isn't a huggy pole freight train).

My worry comes because the last 3 weeks or so the only thing my DVR has recorded has been replays of either the midget week shows or the Terre Haute Silver Crown show. And I worry mainly because I switched to DirecTV when dish dropped Mav and with the new equipment no matter how I set my DVR there are some shows/series that just won't schedule to record unless I manually find and set each episode.

I was under the assumption that once we got started with some dirt shows from 2015 that there would be a different race of some sort on every week. I understand that rainouts goof with the production plans/schedule for the show and occasionally new content isn't ready due to missing races that were scheduled to be aired.

So if any of you guys could look at the list of which ones I have recorded and let me know if I have missed any I would be very appreciative.

And to Mr Jackslash Sean... I can not thank you enough for everything you have done to get a show like this on TV regularly. Keep up the great work and I hope it continues to be worthwhile and feasible for you to do it season after season.

2 members like this post: jim goerge, speed bump
8/4/15, 6:05 PM   #2
Re: Dirty30 Episodes Question.
xoxide

Same for me. All I remember for the year are the 2 midget week races and the SC race. Now its been all reruns.

8/4/15, 6:06 PM   #3
jim goerge

That's everything I have recorded Last couple weeks have been reruns

8/4/15, 8:19 PM   #4
Jackslash.com

We have aired ...

3 Winged Pavement shows
2 USAC Indiana Midget Week shows
1 USAC Silver Crown Terre Haute show

Starting August 20th we will start a 6 week run of the Indiana Sprint Car Series on MAVTV

We also plan to air 5 more USAC shows as well.

We are slated for 20 NEW shows in 2015

6 have aired, 14 to go

Thank you for your interest.

8/5/15, 9:56 AM   #5
darnall

Thanks guys...I feel better knowing that I haven't missed any episodes this year.. can't wait to see the next 14.

8/5/15, 10:27 AM   #6
sprint38racer

Appreciate MAV airing open wherl racing, but last year was much better. Constant reruns this year.

8/5/15, 11:40 AM   #7
Morin Racing 98

Race Count Last Year: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackslash.com View Post
We have aired ...

3 Winged Pavement shows
2 USAC Indiana Midget Week shows
1 USAC Silver Crown Terre Haute show

Starting August 20th we will start a 6 week run of the Indiana Sprint Car Series on MAVTV

We also plan to air 5 more USAC shows as well.

We are slated for 20 NEW shows in 2015

6 have aired, 14 to go

Thank you for your interest.
Are all of these episodes available on your website as well...I have lost MAV-TV on Dish Network and would like to be able to watch them.

8/6/15, 8:41 AM   #8
VSneader2

Race Count This Year: 2
Race Count Last Year: 11

it sure would be nice if they labeled them better on the guide. I have over 50 recorded and tons of repeats. due to the poor labeling my DVR thinks they are all first run episodes every time they air.

1 member likes this post: erich45
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Dirty30 Episodes Question.