2/11/15, 2:32 PM   #21
zeromotorsports

BAM series

3 members like this post: DAD, jay mcquinn, R.Drang
2/11/15, 3:09 PM   #22
Re: USAC HPD series
DAD

Johnny

Amen! But don't skew it too much in one direction>be flexible and let competition control the direction of growth. The good will always Stand Out without any body's help.

Honest Dad himself
Last edited by DAD; 2/11/15 at 3:12 PM.

2/14/15, 4:42 PM   #23
sday27

i wonder how many focus pavement owners or even those who may want to invest in one here in the midwest would like to have series to race , with the possibility to run any 2.4 - 2.5 engine

2/14/15, 5:40 PM   #24
chtaylor

I hope this series takes back off!!! You can run dirt and pavement with the same car, engines have proven to last several races (even years).

2/14/15, 6:37 PM   #25
PatrickMead#13

So does this mean I can throw my pavement wheels on my chain car and run shadybowl or Columbus?

Please note.... I am asking this not to stir anyone's pot, simply to find an answer to a question. Thank you.

2/14/15, 9:46 PM   #26
nathans1012

Race Count This Year: 7
Race Count Last Year: 34

Hope to see a decent field with this series. When it was the Ford Focus Series the car count per race wasn't very good to as the least. Would love for them to get about 16-18 cars a night <> not sure how realistic that is though. Maybe down the road this could turn into something more with some increased technology these could be come Midgets of the future.
I'm not real knowledgeable in open wheel cars. Being a late model & modified guy (but loves all types of racing) are these cars the same size as full size midgets and if not what's the biggest differences?
Last edited by nathans1012; 2/14/15 at 9:51 PM.

2/14/15, 10:16 PM   #27
MWRmgr1010

You want a good series to run both pavement and dirt you gotta come up to northern Illinois. The Illini racing series is doing it and has been for years. Stock blocks. Restricted ecotecs, focus', Hondas, etc.

Patrick Bruns races here. Shafted with lines of BS from USAC will kill HPD Series. Even if those high guys at USAC do say something you shouldn't believe them. It's always who writes the Checks. If Honda is paying attention they will pull the $$ from USAC and help the series' that are doing right to Midget racing. Usac doesn't need that big ass paychec. Divvy up that $$ and support real D2/Sportsman/Lighting/whatever you call them racing.

2 members like this post: 7xCoop, nathans1012
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > USAC HPD series