IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
bigq11 (Offline)
  #11 3/9/20 2:04 PM
Originally Posted by Eatin Dirt:
Anyone have any up to date pictures of the grandstand improvements.
I stopped by there this morning. Progressing nicely. New concert seating is in place. A lot to be done yet, but looks like they should be ready for opening on the 10th.

I have several pics, but no idea of how to post them.
3 Likes: Chief Wahoo, Eatin Dirt, tirespinner
Z-man (Offline)
  #12 3/25/20 1:16 PM
We would really like to see the pictures, perhaps there is a young teenager around that can help you with posting the pictures. Manage attachments choose file photo library upload I tried that let’s see if the old stands showed up, looks like it didn’t work

Will work for Race Tickets and Beer
racefan20 (Offline)
  #13 3/25/20 1:38 PM
Originally Posted by Z-man:
We would really like to see the pictures, perhaps there is a young teenager around that can help you with posting the pictures. Manage attachments choose file photo library upload I tried that let’s see if the old stands showed up, looks like it didn’t work
I shared a photo from Chris Judah on FB this morning

John Hoover

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #14 3/25/20 2:08 PM
Stopped by several times,there's work going on daily and weekends,weather permitting of course.
I sure wouldn't want to have 3 tracks to operate with what's going on around us.

Dan Hetser

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"
4 Likes: i love dirt track racing, luckybuc97, mlamb, wildman92
Chief Wahoo (Offline)
  #15 3/25/20 6:57 PM
Pics courtesy of Dirtfan

Eat dirt, be happy
Let’s go Brandon!!
Bryan Hirshman
16 Likes: bigq11, billw, dirt330, dirtnonwingfan, Eatin Dirt, Hustlin-Hoosier, i love dirt track racing, luckybuc97, mc/rider, PAW, racenut69, ronmil, skids59, tirespinner, wallbanger II, Z-man
Z-man (Offline)
  #16 3/26/20 8:28 AM
Do you know if the plan is to leave the seating like this or do they plan on installing bleachers, the way it is now is good for lawn chairs.

Will work for Race Tickets and Beer
2 Likes: tirespinner, wallbanger II
ronmil (Online)
  #17 3/26/20 5:33 PM
Looks like the grandstand extends all the way to the first turn.

Ron Miller
mc/rider (Offline)
  #18 3/27/20 12:11 PM
Stopped by the track yesterday,bleachers look great.Thank you Joe Spiker and crew.

When in doubt Gas It
6 Likes: Chief Wahoo, duel, i love dirt track racing, racenut69, ronmil, tirespinner
treecitytornado (Offline)
  #19 3/27/20 8:02 PM
Those pics, surely aren't the finished product? Anyone have some updated pics?
mc/rider (Offline)
  #20 3/27/20 8:29 PM
Originally Posted by treecitytornado:
Those pics, surely aren't the finished product? Anyone have some updated pics?
They had forms built and set for one set of steps.At the top and bottom they also had concrete poured 4ft wide and the entire length of the bleachers. Speculation on my part,but I would guess hand rails and steps by next week.As a regular(5 times a year) I am very impressed.Mr Spiker is a solid asset to our community

When in doubt Gas It
8 Likes: Big Mike 7, bighd0522, Chief Wahoo, i love dirt track racing, luckybuc97, racenut69, ronmil, tirespinner