IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
coachmeece (Offline)
  #1 7/28/15 1:46 PM
Mscs hoosier sprint nats at tri state speedway this saturday along with the powerI midgets and mods.... been waiting for this race all year...

Whos everyone got winning??

Ballou?
Stockon??
Short??
Cummins??
6 Likes: billwill, dshort36, jim goerge, rclaridge, rdzsprint, wildman92
miledirt (Offline)
  #2 7/28/15 2:26 PM
Anyone know about Cockrum, Karraker, Clayton for this show?
Jhop2374 (Offline)
  #3 7/28/15 2:38 PM
Short
Gene Franckowiak (Offline)
  #4 7/28/15 2:54 PM
What is the entire purse ??? The other day someone posted on FB that the 4000 to win race paid only 600 for 3rd and they were upset............perhaps tracks should post the whole purse, unless of course they are embarrassed to do so
5 Likes: dctracy79, jim goerge, LUCKYONE, mowerman, wallbanger II
Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #5 7/28/15 3:43 PM
Cummins is so overdue for a Big win at TSS. Hope this is his weekend!
AB Racing (Offline)
  #6 7/28/15 6:40 PM
I don't have the pay out but I bet its the best paying show in the state this Saturday and will have the best names in the business running sprint cars this Saturday. Nothing to be embarrassed about that I wouldn't think??
3 Likes: oppweld, rclaridge, rdzsprint
on_the_edge (Offline)
  #7 7/28/15 6:51 PM
Pay throughout the field is nice and good information in some cases, but most should just be worried about the 5k correct? Go into a race with the idea that you can win and drive like you can win it then you don't worry about what 15th pays... BTW I think this race pays $250 to start. Gene will you be bringing a car from PA or asking for a friend?

"It's the fastest who get paid, and the fastest who get laid".
Jerry Shaw (Offline)
  #8 7/28/15 7:59 PM
More than once, the Hoosier Sprint Nationals has been the Race of the Year. A 40 lapper at Haubstadt? No damn way I will ever miss this race. It'll be a great field. Short, Ballou, Cummins and KT Jr. would be enough for me to get more than my money's worth. Anything on top of that will just be gravy.

Jerry

A man is about as big as the things that make him angry.

Winston Churchill
10 Likes: i love dirt track racing, illinifan, jim goerge, Puddin33, racedave, RACrappieman, rclaridge, rdzsprint, RedRacer07, wildman92
jim goerge (Offline)
  #9 7/29/15 12:39 AM
Originally Posted by Jerry Shaw:
More than once, the Hoosier Sprint Nationals has been the Race of the Year. A 40 lapper at Haubstadt? No damn way I will ever miss this race. It'll be a great field. Short, Ballou, Cummins and KT Jr. would be enough for me to get more than my money's worth. Anything on top of that will just be gravy.

Jerry
Guess the gravy is the POWERI Midgets .
4 Likes: AB Racing, billwill, rclaridge, RedRacer07
Jerry Shaw (Offline)
  #10 7/29/15 7:25 AM
Originally Posted by jim goerge:
Guess the gravy is the POWERI Midgets .
That reminds me, the Keith Kunz team and some of the big teams will be in Kansas, running the Belleville Nationals Saturday night, which means no KT Jr.

Jerry

A man is about as big as the things that make him angry.

Winston Churchill
2 Likes: BrentTFunk, jim goerge