IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Mav TV you let us down!!!!!
1/19/14, 11:36 AM   #21
Re: Mav TV you let us down!!!!!
midgetmaniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruts n guts View Post
Top 3? Really? Really? Top ten for sure, maybe top 5 but top 3 is a stretch.
Also, tough to say MavTV let us down, even in jest. They have given us what we longed for. LIVE dirt open wheel racing on TV.
I see what your saying. I put him in the top 3 because I think the jury is still out on some of the drivers. Larson would absolutely be the best if he would stay long enough which is not the case. Loyet has moved to sprints now. Daum and Hagan are very capable of some more great things for them in the future. Tracy Hines is a great driver and is good in everything he gets in , I was just limiting it to midgets. Thank you MAVTV for the broadcast, but please showcase more about other drivers besides the crybaby Swindell's. I know what they have done at the Chili Bowl should be recognized , but countless other individuals should get some publicity for their work in midget racing.
Last edited by midgetmaniac; 1/19/14 at 11:38 AM.

2 members like this post: AustinSprinter, Johnhunt
1/19/14, 11:38 AM   #22
Shawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester View Post
It was clear to me Cottle just wanted to get his point across. If he wanted to deck him He would have done just that..

Kuhn's retired now, Cottles got a bent up car and Hines got the transfer.
Tracy Hines had nothing to do with it. Ramey is the car that benefitted and grabbed the final transfer spot.

2 members like this post: Jerry Shaw, racefan20
1/19/14, 11:53 AM   #23
4wheelsinthekoosh

Geeeee wizzzz. Does every damn thing I say get taken so literally. I was takin about the fight part not the job they did all night. I can see mavtv bring back the Thursday night thunder considering how good they did.

4 members like this post: mtek56, racer-x, Racer_dude35, STUMPS88
1/19/14, 12:10 PM   #24
Video of confrontation
Jack Dupp

Last edited by Jack Dupp; 1/19/14 at 12:12 PM.

1/19/14, 12:43 PM   #25
Re: Video of confrontation
speed bump

...If you didn't like the T V coverage ...then go in person next year and shut the hell up .....I LIKED IT...

2 members like this post: johnnythunderhead, weirracing
1/19/14, 1:01 PM   #26
Rpracing1

Hell, I thought the live FREE feed on the old Inter-web was Fantastic! Thanks Justin-TV

4 members like this post: Charles Nungester, Chastain75, ronmil, speed bump
1/19/14, 1:02 PM   #27
Re: Video of confrontation
Scott Daloisio

Watching drivers fight on TV is not going to do the sport any good. Just makes us look like a bunch of rednecks to the general population. They do not understand.

1/19/14, 1:33 PM   #28
Johnhunt

Race Count Last Year: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Daloisio View Post
Watching drivers fight on TV is not going to do the sport any good. Just makes us look like a bunch of rednecks to the general population. They do not understand.
I agree 100%, but then again, when I was in college a big group of guys got together to watch WWF WWE whatever the heck it was. My point is it's the dumbest sport known to man, but they play hero vs. villains and it draws a crowd. A fight in national TV drew a crowd to nascrap, maybe dirt open wheel needs hero's and villains.
Last edited by Johnhunt; 1/19/14 at 1:36 PM.

1/19/14, 1:41 PM   #29
Scott Daloisio

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruts n guts View Post
I agree 100%, but then again, when I was in college a big group of guys got together to watch WWF WWE whatever the heck it was. My point is it's the dumbest sport known to man, but they play hero vs. villains and it draws a crowd. A fight in national TV drew a crowd to nascrap, maybe dirt open wheel needs hero's and villains.
Certainly agree that we need hero's and villains.

1/19/14, 2:51 PM   #30
johnnythunderhead
Banned

when it comes to having heros and villains in dirt track racin,, why do you think steve kinser drove a white car and Sammy swindell drove a black car back in the day?
Last edited by johnnythunderhead; 1/20/14 at 3:38 PM.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Mav TV you let us down!!!!!