IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
flagboy55 (Offline)
  #11 8/17/21 11:02 PM
Chubs, I didn’t see where you’re coming from but if it happens to be west, Saturday Springfield for the Big Cars would be a no brainer. And if I’m not mistaken you can catch midgets at Macon in the evening
2 Likes: BrentTFunk, tirespinner
Points (Offline)
  #12 8/18/21 3:48 AM
that's my plan. Start with two days in Indy and end with Springfield and Macon. Friday is not nailed down yet but am leaning toward a new track for me and hit Powri midgets at Charleston thats also on they way to Springfield. 5 races in four days - love it.
3 Likes: mc/rider, PIT CART, tirespinner
oppweld (Offline)
  #13 8/18/21 8:16 AM
Charleston is THE best of your Friday night options. Big fast 3/8s three wide racing. Coolers and beer allowed, no glass. Saturday Crown cars on the mile and Macon at night.
opnwhlmnd (Offline)
  #14 8/18/21 8:48 AM
Bloomington Friday, Springfield mile Saturday afternoon then can easily make it back to Putnamville Saturday night.

Find a purpose in life ..... Be a bad example
48modracer (Offline)
  #15 8/18/21 2:30 PM
POWRi National Midgets are at Charleston, IL on Friday night. You can bring your own beer and it is only $15 for the grandstands. About 45 minutes west of Terre Haute. Buddy Kofoid won from the tail the first visit and darn near won from the tail on the second visit. Free camping (no hook-ups though).