Register! Forgot Password?
mowerman (Offline)
  #51 5/17/15 9:06 PM
Originally Posted by har59:
Hope he frames his 33 cent check
??????
DirtHawk92 (Offline)
  #52 5/17/15 9:14 PM
Congrats BC!! Awesome to c u make the field....I don't think some of us that live in this area realize how lucky we r to b able to go to a track whether paved or dirt on any given weekend or on special occasions during the week to watch some of the most talented drivers in the US!!! They're in our backyard people... Get out and support our small town tracks-u might b suprised at what u get to see!!! Live Action...just my 2cents
8 Likes: dirt330, Game Time, i love dirt track racing, IndyBound, jim goerge, kart31rac, mc/rider, racing2bwithu2
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #53 5/17/15 10:04 PM
Here ya go Bob Clauson
http://indypressfoundation.typepad.c...row-party.html

Charles Nungester
har59 (Offline)
  #54 5/17/15 10:22 PM
Thanks Charles
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #55 5/17/15 10:36 PM
Byrd Blog after Qualifying Day.
https://byrdracingblog.wordpress.com...e-in-the-show/

Charles Nungester
Action Tracker (Offline)
  #56 5/17/15 10:50 PM
The guy who came up with the idea for the new aero package should be out of a job. Once again, trying to fix something that isn't broke.
Rhody (Offline)
  #57 5/17/15 11:36 PM
Good thing we have BC, otherwise I may not car about Indy in May. Yesterday was the first time that I took the time during the race program I was involved in to ask about Indy qualifying. That was because of Bryan, otherwise I would not care who won the pole. I appreciate how good Montoya and Dixon are, but it is not the same as having a sprint car shoe in the race.
4 Likes: DirtHawk92, jim goerge, luckybuc97, racing2bwithu2
1021gpa (Offline)
  #58 5/18/15 3:42 AM
I only wish abc would get someone else instead of eddie cheaver and scott goodyear I didn't like their remarks about sprint and midget drivers pretty much said they shouldn't just come out of them to run up there..also didn't like goodyears remarks about irl days when a lot of the guys shouldnt have even been allowed in the cars,,,hell I thought that was best years at least I knew the drivers or most of them then
7 Likes: Bostonian, Charles Nungester, Claybird33, dickster, DirtHawk92, IndyBound, skids59
griffithracing (Offline)
  #59 5/18/15 5:22 AM
Cheever and Goodyear almost seem to argue about things non stop. Seems like there is a lot of tension in that TV both.
JK (Offline)
  #60 5/18/15 7:44 AM
It seems that Goodyear is an arrogant person from his comments yesterday. What made him more deserving of a ride at Indy than guys like Jack Hewitt or Bryan Clausen? The comments about sprint and midget drivers were ignorant and the comments about the IRL were just as bad.