will sell complete turn key with a gsxr 1000 for $6500

5/19/13, 10:50 PM   #12
Re: 05 erc compete roller
SPIKER RACING PRODUCTS

Still for sale

5/20/13, 11:30 PM   #13
97juicedgmc

hows the drivers area in an erc compared to a henchcraft or a bailey ? looking at the pics seems like the seat is positioned further back more over the axle, looks like the drivers area is larger then the others from the pictures.... i been interested in this car for a while but just havent jumped on it, erc's have dwindled off in the area never really seen one up close or gotten any feedback from someone whos owned one, just found out recently most bailey parts fit them which is a plus

5/21/13, 8:28 AM   #14
SPIKER RACING PRODUCTS

The ERC is just like a Bailey. All the parts are the same. The Bailey and ERC cars have a bigger sweet spot when it comes to setup than aa Hench. Parts are cheaper than Hench too.

Posted via Mobile Device
Last edited by SPIKER RACING PRODUCTS; 5/21/13 at 8:31 AM.

5/21/13, 7:36 PM   #15
cmiracingvids

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97juicedgmc View Post
hows the drivers area in an erc compared to a henchcraft or a bailey ? looking at the pics seems like the seat is positioned further back more over the axle, looks like the drivers area is larger then the others from the pictures.... i been interested in this car for a while but just havent jumped on it, erc's have dwindled off in the area never really seen one up close or gotten any feedback from someone whos owned one, just found out recently most bailey parts fit them which is a plus
I drove an ERC before the car I have now. (Bishop). An ERC is basically a copy of a bailey, except the cockpit is, from what I was told, 2 inches longer than a Bailey. It's very spacious and has room for a full containment seat. I thought it was very easy to set up. You'll like it if you like Baileys.

Posted via Mobile Device

5/21/13, 10:03 PM   #16
97juicedgmc

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmiracingvids View Post
I drove an ERC before the car I have now. (Bishop). An ERC is basically a copy of a bailey, except the cockpit is, from what I was told, 2 inches longer than a Bailey. It's very spacious and has room for a full containment seat. I thought it was very easy to set up. You'll like it if you like Baileys.

Posted via Mobile Device
yea thats kinda what i was looking for thanks... i am only familiar with baileys never had anything else , im like 6'4 200 lbs so space is key, if its longer it should be even better then what i have now

5/21/13, 10:05 PM   #17
97juicedgmc

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmiracingvids View Post

Posted via Mobile Device
yea thats kinda what i was looking for thanks... i am only familiar with baileys never had anything else , im like 6'4 200 lbs so space is key, if its longer it should help

now i just have to have rob send me a bunch of pics of the car and the wings etc that come with it

5/22/13, 4:58 PM   #18
SPIKER RACING PRODUCTS

give me your e-mail the car is in my shop now. The frame is This car has a motor plate and its turn key with gsxr 1000 engine right now.

6/4/13, 7:57 AM   #19
SPIKER RACING PRODUCTS

Car still for sale

Posted via Mobile Device

7/3/13, 9:53 AM   #20
SPIKER RACING PRODUCTS

Make a offer

Posted via Mobile Device

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Mini-Sprint Classifieds > 05 erc compete roller