Register! Forgot Password?
WRP DK (Offline)
  #1 6/30/14 12:21 PM
It's this Thursday!!!!!!

full details @

http://www.waynesfieldmotorsportspark.com/
larsonfan (Offline)
  #2 6/30/14 12:31 PM
Anybody know if Haud will be there or at Atomic? I'm hoping for The Field! Anybody else.....Bacon, maybe? Christopher Bell? Can't wait! Weather looks good (and cooler!!)
WRP DK (Offline)
  #3 6/30/14 2:23 PM
There are some names that I can't release yet but I can tell you that Christopher Bell, Greg Wilson and little Haud will all be there. There will be some names there that will shock some people too so stay tuned. As for the mod division I know pretty much the best of the best in the National UMP rankings will be at WRP to tackle the 1/3 mile high banks.
2 Likes: cjaxx1987, larsonfan
Blitzman (Offline)
  #4 6/30/14 5:43 PM
Lil haud is in the Marshall car that he drive some last year & Bell drove a few races last week.. Anyone know which car Bell will be in Thursday?
dkdorkboy (Offline)
  #5 6/30/14 6:13 PM
Bacon running PA speedweek?

Ancient wise man say man who get into race for free never see bad race.
larsonfan (Offline)
  #6 7/1/14 7:58 AM
Originally Posted by WRP DK:
There are some names that I can't release yet but I can tell you that Christopher Bell, Greg Wilson and little Haud will all be there. There will be some names there that will shock some people too so stay tuned. As for the mod division I know pretty much the best of the best in the National UMP rankings will be at WRP to tackle the 1/3 mile high banks.
Can we make some guesses Dan? I can think of two.
Ty (Offline)
  #7 7/1/14 8:59 AM
Originally Posted by dkdorkboy:
Bacon running PA speedweek?

Yes Brady is in PA
MWestfallfan54 (Offline)
  #8 7/1/14 9:45 PM
Derek Hagar will be there in his own car. Fresh off of Ohio Speedweek. Also saw where Brandon Wimmer obtained a 360 for this race.
WRP DK (Offline)
  #9 7/1/14 10:48 PM
Drivers list of mods is every bit as impressive as sprints. We will have a new winner this year in sprints!
WRP DK (Offline)
  #10 7/2/14 9:06 AM
Tomorrow is the big day!! The drivers list just keeps growing and growing and the weather will be perfect....not too hot and sunny. This race has grown so quickly and will sure to be yet another great one. Cars and campers will be pulling in starting tonight. You will be able to mark off a seat up until noon and after that the gates close.

Hope to see you there!!
3 Likes: Blitzman, dkdorkboy, larsonfan