IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Closed Thread  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > New Midwest TQ Racing Series Forming
9/4/08, 1:40 PM   #101
Re: New Midwest TQ Racing Series Forming
TP

Monroe:

Get the car out.....I talked to a "ringer" last night who is just itching for a ride at Mt. Lawn. This guy's qualifications include status as former UMRA champion, NAMARS champ, and Gas City sprint car peddler. Not only that, he says he's good looking, too.

If you think he's overqualified, I'm game.

-TP

9/4/08, 2:00 PM   #102
Ovalmeister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seadog View Post
Ahhh, quite clever David. You recall the number on Gary B's old hand-built sprint car. Nice work and great memory.
Damn skippy!
Hey Gman, I've been reading this thread and I have an idea. I think we need to pool our pennies together and run a TQ. Black #99, Terre Haute 1st National Bank sponsorship. In honor of the great one! :respect:
David.

9/4/08, 2:36 PM   #103
jontheturboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TP View Post
Monroe:

Get the car out.....I talked to a "ringer" last night who is just itching for a ride at Mt. Lawn. This guy's qualifications include status as former UMRA champion, NAMARS champ, and Gas City sprint car peddler. Not only that, he says he's good looking, too.

If you think he's overqualified, I'm game.

-TP
I got your ringer right here. :applaud:

9/4/08, 3:10 PM   #104
Seadog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ovalmeister View Post
Damn skippy!
Hey Gman, I've been reading this thread and I have an idea. I think we need to pool our pennies together and run a TQ. Black #99, Terre Haute 1st National Bank sponsorship. In honor of the great one! :respect:
David.
I like the idea, but I'm still poolin' my pennies to pay on my four year old Chevy. But as soon as thats taken care of...:thumb. Who will drive it? Milka?

9/4/08, 3:11 PM   #105
Daddyo

J.L. have you ever considered a future in ********? You're good.

9/4/08, 3:14 PM   #106
jontheturboguy

Quote:
I like the idea, but I'm still poolin' my pennies to pay on my four year old Chevy. But as soon as thats taken care of...:thumb. Who will drive it? Milka?
Sorry but "drive" and "Milka" should never be used in the same sentence. :redflag:

9/4/08, 3:41 PM   #107
Brewer 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddyo View Post
J.L. have you ever considered a future in ********? You're good.
Would you be my campaign manager? If so come on up here, I got work for you to do!!

J.L. Brewer

9/4/08, 3:59 PM   #108
mopar97

It somewhat amuses me to see the bashing and negativity about both clubs. The ones bashing are mostly people just trying to stir things up along with a few people from UMRA. The new club has not even started and people are already bashing it. At least give it a chance and see how things go. How can so many negative comments appear from talk about a new club that has not even started yet? You don't see any of the big dawgs like Goff, Willis, Speidell, Martz on here complaining and taking sides. They are probably looking to the positive side of things such as having more opportunities to race and seeing how things unfold when the new series is launched. I think some are jumping to conclusions before things even get started.

9/4/08, 4:24 PM   #109
jontheturboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mopar97 View Post
It somewhat amuses me to see the bashing and negativity about both clubs. The ones bashing are mostly people just trying to stir things up along with a few people from UMRA. The new club has not even started and people are already bashing it. At least give it a chance and see how things go. How can so many negative comments appear from talk about a new club that has not even started yet? You don't see any of the big dawgs like Goff, Willis, Speidell, Martz on here complaining and taking sides. They are probably looking to the positive side of things such as having more opportunities to race and seeing how things unfold when the new series is launched. I think some are jumping to conclusions before things even get started.

I find it amusing who you consider "big dogs."

:rolling :rolling :rolling :rolling :rolling :rolling :rolling :rolling

9/4/08, 4:38 PM   #110
Ovalmeister

Quote:
LOL, I've said it before....I would be more than happy to fit her for a seat. :thumb
David.

Closed Thread Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > New Midwest TQ Racing Series Forming