IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
FALCONEDDIE (Offline)
  #11 5/20/17 4:51 PM
Here in Volusia County, Florida (Daytona area) no rain in sight. No sprint cars either. Bring your cars down here and race tonight. I'll probably have to settle for the DeLand Downtown Cruise In with the 32 Vicky. See you in August and have a great night at the Burg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ann, Eddie and Angie Robbins
Lake Helen, Fl.
2 Likes: mc/rider, wallbanger II
cowboyhar69 (Offline)
  #12 5/20/17 6:34 PM
40 sprint cars at the Burg.

Tim Wolffrum aka Cowboy
7 Likes: davidm, erich45, ModernDayDrifter, Pat O'Connor Fan, sprinter6p, tirespinner, wildman92
scottfor410 (Offline)
  #13 5/20/17 7:18 PM
Tornado Warning in Jefferson County... keep an eye on the sky folks.

Scott Combs
Knoke77 (Offline)
  #14 5/20/17 7:45 PM
2 inches of rain just fell in Madison in a matter of minutes and its heading that way.
Eatin Dirt (Offline)
  #15 5/20/17 7:59 PM
JJ Hughes just gave little guy in front of me picture of his car, man what a smile that put on his face.
14 Likes: 2fast4u, addictedtodirt, Charles Nungester, davidm, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, ModernDayDrifter, Nate, PJ Wright, Rpracing1, the1jet17, tirespinner, Tylorcampfield, WinglessLovers
Nut'n but Dirt (Offline)
  #16 5/20/17 8:11 PM
People at the Burg better be watching the sky's as there is a storm coming your way!
Gregg (Offline)
  #17 5/20/17 8:32 PM
The rain just unloaded at the burg. We tried.
2 Likes: Charles Nungester, WinglessLovers
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #18 5/20/17 9:39 PM
I got my 17 dollars worth of five hotlaps and five heats of sprint cars. And still get to see another race.
Wish we'd of got in, But until the heavens opened at 830 with only one heat of hornets to go. They'd gotten no rain.

Now Im home at Kings Island Ohio and the same storm that hit burg a hour ago is about to hit us. Oh well, home in time to see Larson throw the slider on Johnson on last corner

Charles Nungester
5 Likes: Gregg, mc/rider, rapid robert, RichH, sprinter14