IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Kansasdirtfan (Offline)
  #61 3/5/19 1:24 PM
Originally Posted by popham:
I watched a taped 360 race from Las Vegas last night on Flo, excellent quality, no problems. I think as time goes on things will improve also each tracks internet will vary. I did get an email from Flo after the Florida races wanting me to rate the broadcast.
I’m curious how you watched the 360 race from Vegas. I’ve checked their library and don’t find it listed. I thought they only made available for replay the events they broadcast live. Am I wrong?

Bob Nikkel
RockinRy (Offline)
  #62 3/5/19 4:01 PM
Under Events then click Completed Events and it's on top of the page
ISF (Offline)
  #63 3/5/19 4:54 PM
Originally Posted by Kansasdirtfan:
I’m curious how you watched the 360 race from Vegas. I’ve checked their library and don’t find it listed. I thought they only made available for replay the events they broadcast live. Am I wrong?
Hey Bob, did you get the full Vegas 360 sprint broadcast? I went to the "completed events" page and clicked on the USAC West Coast 360's at Vegas and all that was available was just the highlights of the Wed. & Thurs. heats and features. When I clicked on one of the highlights pages there was a link on the top left of the highlight video page that read "View Full 2019 USAC West Coast 360s at Vegas Dirt Track Coverage" but it repeatedly defaulted back to the highlights page.

Silver Crown Championship Dirt Cars properly driven on a one mile dirt track are classic poetry in motion. Using that analogy, Jack Hewitt is one of the greatest poets of all time.
popham (Offline)
  #64 3/5/19 7:23 PM
When I open the ap on my phone the first thing is the Thursday Feature than the Wednesday Feature, than the Wednesday Heats for the 360s from Vegas. I bought the one year subscription, and they are on there to watch.
Kansasdirtfan (Offline)
  #65 3/5/19 7:29 PM
Okay, I answered my own question. I asked FloRacing customer support, and their response was that they are limited by the number of videos they're able to upload to their Roku app. So I guess I need to check their website after an event to see if they've uploaded the videos there.

Bob Nikkel
ISF (Offline)
  #66 3/5/19 10:35 PM
Originally Posted by popham:
When I open the ap on my phone the first thing is the Thursday Feature than the Wednesday Feature, than the Wednesday Heats for the 360s from Vegas. I bought the one year subscription, and they are on there to watch.
Are you able to get the replay of the entire broadcast? I too have a year's subscription and, unless I'm missing something, I can only get the highlights of the heats and the features for both nights.

Silver Crown Championship Dirt Cars properly driven on a one mile dirt track are classic poetry in motion. Using that analogy, Jack Hewitt is one of the greatest poets of all time.
popham (Offline)
  #67 3/6/19 1:29 PM
Entire features, I have not checked heats