IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Flo Racing Replays - Spoiler Avoidance
1/19/22, 3:35 PM   #1
Flo Racing Replays - Spoiler Avoidance
Stevensville Mike

This issue came up, as noted by Rick Eaton, on another thread a few weeks back titled "Flo Racing Replays". I thought I would start a new thread here for I just discovered something as I was tipped off via another site.

If you are like me, when you go to Flo you click on the replays for whatever you wish to watch. Once done there are 5-6 different links you can click on for the whole event, the feature only, the interview with the winner, etc. Of course that last one - no one wants to see for it is the spoiler. You'll see the winner's name.

Here is how you bypass this spoiler trap:

When you first pull up Flo there will be a little magnifying glass atop the screen, for searching. Click it. In said search window type "Feature Replay" or "Full Replay", which ever you desire, and a list will come up with all Flo events in chronological order below. Click and play.

I cannot take credit for this finding for I found it elsewhere. If it is not new info to any, but at least new info to some.... mission accomplished.

1/22/22, 4:09 AM   #2
Re: Flo Racing Replays - Spoiler Avoidance
DaleDuBois

I paid FLO for another year on Jan. 10 and got shut off tonight as they want another $150. I am not sending them any more money and I think I will cancel out and get my money back. Jan 10, 2022 Recur Payment 01/10 TX HTTPSWWW.FLOR FLORACING SEQ# 099084 -150.00

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Flo Racing Replays - Spoiler Avoidance