IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
racenut69 (Offline)
  #1 12/23/19 10:51 AM
To you and yours,Best wishes and Happy New Year!.....See you at the track!

There is always room for one more in the corner! I'm disguised as a responsible adult!...
Michael Carter....
25 Likes: davidm, dirt330, Dirtfan, dirtnonwingfan, dshort36, EltoJoe, flagboy55, Hustlin-Hoosier, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, luckybuc97, LUCKYONE, mc/rider, monkeyboy, Mrs G, nathans1012, PIT CART, racegal, rmr6nm, Rpracing1, Stevensville Mike, TNRustler, wildman92, WinglessLovers, wright59
davidm (Offline)
  #2 12/24/19 3:14 PM
Merry Christmas everyone!
16 Likes: Dirtfan, dirtnonwingfan, duel, EltoJoe, flagboy55, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, luckybuc97, LUCKYONE, mc/rider, Mrs G, PIT CART, racegal, Rpracing1, wildman92, WinglessLovers
PIT CART (Offline)
  #3 12/24/19 4:49 PM
Merry Christmas 🏁
15 Likes: davidm, Dirtfan, dirtnonwingfan, duel, flagboy55, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, luckybuc97, LUCKYONE, mc/rider, Mrs G, racegal, Rpracing1, wildman92, WinglessLovers
i love dirt track racing (Offline)
  #4 12/25/19 7:43 AM
Merry Christmas to all the great iow racing family. Have a great day and enjoy all the great things that we all love. God bless America.
13 Likes: dirt330, Dirtfan, dirtnonwingfan, duel, jim goerge, luckybuc97, LUCKYONE, mc/rider, Mrs G, PIT CART, racegal, wildman92, WinglessLovers
wildman92 (Offline)
  #5 12/25/19 9:06 AM
Wishing everyone the Merriest of Christmases and Happiest of New Years. We hope you are enjoying this holiday season with loved ones.

Dan & Jen

Jen Kelley (she/her)
15 Likes: Al Pierce, davidm, Dirtfan, dirtnonwingfan, duel, Hustlin-Hoosier, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, luckybuc97, mc/rider, Mrs G, racegal, racenut69, Rpracing1, WinglessLovers
jim goerge (Offline)
  #6 12/25/19 10:07 PM
Sorry for this belated Christmas wish, but was having a rough scary night and wind up sleeping though the day. I"d like to wish a very Merry Christmas to all my IOW friends, I hope Santa brought everyone what they wanted and Rick (I Love Dirt Track Racing) I hope you got more than a lump of coal. Hope to see all of you when the racing begins.
8 Likes: davidm, Dirtfan, dirtnonwingfan, i love dirt track racing, luckybuc97, racegal, racenut69, wildman92
Al Pierce (Offline)
  #7 12/25/19 11:04 PM
Originally Posted by jim goerge:
Sorry for this belated Christmas wish, but was having a rough scary night and wind up sleeping though the day. I"d like to wish a very Merry Christmas to all my IOW friends, I hope Santa brought everyone what they wanted and Rick (I Love Dirt Track Racing) I hope you got more than a lump of coal. Hope to see all of you when the racing begins.
Merry Christmas Jim....I'm bettin' we WILL see you at the tracks in the Spring. Take care of yourself this Winter!!!
8 Likes: davidm, Dirtfan, duel, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, luckybuc97, racegal, wildman92
nathans1012 (Offline)
  #8 12/25/19 11:11 PM
M e r r y - C h r i s t m a s - T o - A l l - A n d - T o - A l l - A - G o o d - N i g h t

2024 Season: Race 1 - April 20th Brownstown (Crate LM). Unlike many I don't discriminate on what racing I choose to watch.
8 Likes: davidm, duel, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, luckybuc97, mc/rider, racegal, racenut69