IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Mini-Sprint Classifieds > Hi velocity intakes
6/6/14, 10:07 PM   #31
Re: Hi velocity intakes
MC@Performance Fab

Here's a quick peak of our new 04-06 R1 High Velocity Intake. Same stacks and performance as our 07-08 model with a new base plate that's 50% lighter then before.
Attached Images
P1010548.JPG (1,001.1 KB, 137 views)

6/18/14, 3:32 PM   #32
MC@Performance Fab

I would like to congratulate Collin and Lynn Ambrose on winning 3 of the first 4 MMSA feature races this season. Both drivers are running a Performance Fabrication High Velocity Intake equipped 07R1, Collin was leading the 4th when a water line let go.

Monte Crawford

Performance Fabrication High Velocity Intakes

760-317-7680

montecrawfords@gmail.com
Last edited by MC@Performance Fab; 6/18/14 at 3:33 PM.

7/16/14, 3:30 PM   #33
MC@Performance Fab

Still surprisingly busy for this late in the season, shipped 3 intakes this week and am starting another 2011 ZX10 today. Thanks Everyone!!

7/28/14, 2:06 PM   #34
MC@Performance Fab

Well we are well past the half way point in the season and I would like to say thanks to everyone and give a shout out to a couple of guys who have had a standout season.

Dan Keltner has done an awesome job this season winning his 16th and 17th races this past weekend!! Dan runs a Performance Fabrication High Velocity Intake equipped GSXR powered Modlite.

Collin and Lynn Ambsose have combined to win 9 of 11 races in the MMSA Minisprint Series!! They both run a Performance Fabrication High Velocity Intake equipped R1 Minisprint.

Thanks to EVERYONE for the great season were having ! For all the latest info and to see what were up to check out my Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/monte.crawford.12

Monte Crawford

Performance Fabrication

High Velocity Intakes

760-317-7680

montecrawfords@gmail.com

8/13/14, 6:24 PM   #35
MC@Performance Fab

Got a great call yesterday from a very proud father whos son Jake Hesson put his R1 powered Performance Fabrication High Velocity Intake equipped Minisprint in the winners circle at Waynesfield Raceway in Ohio for the first time last weekend. Says their blown away by how hard the car runs on corner exit

8/18/14, 4:55 PM   #36
MC@Performance Fab

Got a call this morning from someone asking about why the velocity stacks are mounted directly into the billet base plate on the latest R1 pic I put up last week instead of just mounting them on top of the base plate using hose and clamps.

Think about it, I've gone to a hell of a lot of time designing and testing different stacks to come up with a package that does exactly what I'm looking for.
Making a **** load of power in exactly the RPM range that were racing in.
I'm wanting it to pull hard from the initial hit of the throttle, past the starters stand, till the time you roll out and set the car into the corner.

By simply mounting the stacks on top of the billet base plate all the work I've done to come up with a killer set of stacks gets pissed away. Everything has been changed because of adding that extra height of the base plate to the stacks I spent so much time refining.

Look at the height of the stacks alone and then look at adding another 1,250 to 1.5 in length to them, that adds up to a pretty good percentage of the original stack length. NOT GOOD!

Thats why my High Velocity Intakes that use a billet base plate are designed the way they are. It may take a while longer, but the tune doesn't change.
Of course it doesn't hurt that its also the lightest way to do it also.

9/5/14, 5:11 PM   #37
MC@Performance Fab

Shipping out another 2011 ZX10 High Velocity Intake, billet fuel rail, and a set of alky prepped OEM injectors. This unit is heading down under to do battle in the Australian minisprint series.
Attached Images
P1010551.JPG (1.00 MB, 57 views)

9/5/14, 8:36 PM   #38
Lembeck20

Why do you continue to inform IOW where you are sending your products? I know I don't really care.

9/5/14, 10:02 PM   #39
MC@Performance Fab

Lmao

9/6/14, 4:18 AM   #40
Lembeck20

Was there a joke? Can you explain?

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Mini-Sprint Classifieds > Hi velocity intakes