IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Kansasdirtfan (Offline)
  #1 10/8/21 3:29 PM
Has anyone on IOW experienced any issues with MAVTV Plus and attempted to contact them through their help desk? I signed up for the service in late May, and for a while was able to watch streamed events. Now, however, when I attempt to watch an event I’m informed that a subscription is required. Well gee, I thought I had a subscription. That’s what I paid $99 for, right? I’ve reached out multiple times through their contact page, but have never heard back from them. I’m just wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience, and/or has a phone number that will bypass their automated reception system. Thanks.

Bob Nikkel
TQ29m (Offline)
  #2 10/8/21 5:59 PM
A friend of mine, who lives up around Portland, Indiana, has it on his DISH network, he likes it, I wish I could get it that way, but it must be the area he lives in that allows it, I tried it here in South Indiana, and couldn't get it, course we just live about 55 miles from Indy, and couldn't get anything from there, all Southern channels, what a dummy.

"Being old, isn't half as much fun, as getting there"! Ole Robert I!
IndianaSprintFan (Offline)
  #3 10/8/21 6:32 PM
Yes. I’ve been charged by them 3 different times and can’t get anything but canned emails from a robot. Most pathetic streaming app I’ve ever seen. And after all 3 charges it continues to tell me that I need to have a subscription.
TQ29m (Offline)
  #4 10/8/21 6:51 PM
On second thought, he has direct TV, I think I checked into it earlier this year and the local store wasn't sure if they could make it happen for sure, so I went back to my previous package with metronet.

"Being old, isn't half as much fun, as getting there"! Ole Robert I!
1021gpa (Offline)
  #5 10/8/21 6:52 PM
I was suppose to grandfather in at the $59 a year I had been paying for the last 8 or 9 years when it got time to change over to it I needed to update my cc number because my card had expired went to update it wouldn't let me then my subscription expired long story short after 2 months and seems like 100 emails I got it fixed also had my cousin James essex the announcer for lucas oil contact them to I know he has helped out alot of people might contact him
Stephen Cording (Offline)
  #6 10/9/21 8:41 AM
If I remember correctly when LORTV changed to MAVTV Plus you had to change your LORTV password to a new MAV password to access the MAVTV+ platform. I don't know if this is of any help.
I did encounter a few subscription / log in issues around the time of the rebranding but had no issues with the contact us form, swift reply, and issues resolved. Hopefully, you'll be sorted soon enough.

UK USAC fan.
wrtracing (Offline)
  #7 10/9/21 5:34 PM
The whole MAV deal is very confusing.

The streaming service used to be MAVTV & was changed to Lucas Oil Racing TV. Then they introduced MAVTV which is on cable & satellite. Then they switched Lucas Oil Racing TV to MAVTV Plus. I think if you had Lucas Oil Racing TV you have to change your password. Good luck! It is confusing as hell but can be done.

WRT

There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way.

Christopher Morley