IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
sprintgirl14 (Offline)
  #1 7/7/09 7:00 PM
Hud will be driving the 11 Walker car Friday night at Lawrenceburg for the Sprint Week opener
Pushtruck (Offline)
  #2 7/7/09 7:09 PM
Good Luck Hud!

I will never forget a statement made by Bill Carey over the USAC radio at Brownstown Speedway..."That Hud Cone has to be the most underrated driver I have ever seen... That guy can flat drive a race car". I would have to agree with Bill.

Joe
coachmeece (Offline)
  #3 7/7/09 7:17 PM
good luck hud i will be there cheering for u

make mackey proud wooooooo
Great Scott (Offline)
  #4 7/7/09 7:50 PM
Coach as Mayor of Mackey, you should let eveyone know where Mackey is! Maybe you could help promote tourism in Mackey.
wildman92 (Offline)
  #5 7/7/09 7:54 PM
Originally Posted by Great Scott:
Coach as Mayor of Mackey, you should let eveyone know where Mackey is! Maybe you could help promote tourism in Mackey.
Is Mackey big enough to have a Mayor??

Jen Kelley (she/her)
racin jason (Offline)
  #6 7/7/09 7:57 PM
Originally Posted by Great Scott:
HAHAHA, what does the sign say on the corner of 168 and 57 say? If you lived in Mackey you'd be home by now?

Great opportunity for Hud. I hope this works out for him as he is a class act when it comes to driving and with the fans. Hud has paid his due to the sport and deserves this chance. He will prove why he has the name "Bad to the Bone" Hud Cone.

Racin Jason Adams
Great Scott (Offline)
  #7 7/7/09 8:01 PM
Its pretty cool that Hud is in Walker's car. Good luck and have a great ISW!
AERO410SCJA (Offline)
  #8 7/7/09 8:05 PM
I thought his name was "MISTER PRETTY FROM OAKLANDCITY" or "THE PRETTY BOY FROM PADUCAH"

Good luck HUD:
coachmeece (Offline)
  #9 7/7/09 8:09 PM
Mackey has a total of about 80 prople living there
sprintgal (Offline)
  #10 7/7/09 8:28 PM
Great opportunity for him! Good Luck to "Bad to the Bone" Hud Cone!

And I would make sure that the whole 80 ppl i know in Mackey voted Coach for Mayor! lol