IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
racephoto1 (Offline)
  #21 7/7/09 11:34 PM
He drives his own car hard, now that he isn't paying the bills, he can drive even harder.
Seadog (Offline)
  #22 7/8/09 8:12 AM
Originally Posted by coachmeece:
Mackey has a total of about 80 prople living there
You call that living? Just kidding.

Anyway, best of luck to Hud and Walker.
39wrench (Offline)
  #23 7/8/09 8:51 AM
Gasser up Hud. Hang some blue on the car. Good luck DW
Obie (Offline)
  #24 7/8/09 9:00 AM
Congrats to Hud. He made my grandson's night at the last Haubstadt race. Gave him an autograph & talked to him awhile. Real good guy.
DIRT-TRACK-JUNKIE
  #25 7/8/09 9:05 AM
Make the most of this Hud. Your in a good car, your a good driver, and this is a great chance to win. Go get'em
skids59 (Offline)
  #26 7/8/09 9:26 AM
Someone here once wrote," Hud is a stud. The rest are duds in the mud, bud!" Congrats on the ride, hope it all works out for you. You deserve it.

Jeff Skidmore
dirtyd6305 (Offline)
  #27 7/8/09 12:25 PM
what about the ice cream man?
Elliottbrand.Com (Offline)
  #28 7/8/09 12:55 PM
Originally Posted by Mud Packer:
What happened to Caleb Armstrong? I thought he was in the car for sprint week. Was Sunday night at Kokomo is first, last and only shot? Great opportunity for Hud make no mistake about it. He is a real gasser.
Caleb is still running a car for Walker.
racefan20 (Offline)
  #29 7/8/09 1:25 PM
Originally Posted by Elliottbrand.Com:
Caleb is still running a car for Walker.
I wondered about that Steve, I talked to Neil after the crash Sunday and at that point it was still on for this week. I assumed that maybe Caleb was running for points in the regional midget series which is at Anderson Friday

John Hoover

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #30 7/8/09 1:48 PM
Im very glad for Caleb and Hud to have good rides for Friday (Any word on whole week?)

However, Im also sad that two awesome drivers are sidelined Chris WIndom and Brett Burdette. I wish them well and a full recovery with full release from very serious injuries.

Go Get em Hud and Caleb.

Charles Nungester