IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Paralyzed Sprint Car Driver!!!!
5/28/11, 2:03 PM   #1
Paralyzed Sprint Car Driver!!!!
Dannypollock24

Race Count This Year: 22
Race Count Last Year: 30 +

Hi, Everyone!

I applied for a sponsorship with Prilosec and it's decided by votes I ask you please to take 30 seconds to vote for me just click the link below to help me out if everyone who views this does vote I will win read more about me below Thanks!

http://dannypollock.blogspot.com/ You can vote once a day!

Danny's passion and why it's important to him:
I have wanted to race since as early as I can remember. I come from a family of racers it's in my blood as you will soon see. We didn't have enough to race growing up but I did race a kart here and there in High school. We were finally able to get a modified raced it in 98-99 was to expensive so we sold out and got a couple karts and raced in 2000. That was not fast enough for me so I bought a roller modified getting it ready then on April 22, 2001 I became Paralyzed from the chest down. From an ATV accident I thought life was over after a while it was killing me not being able to race so I decided to find a way to make hand controls since there was nothing out there that would work for this. Long story short in mid season 2003 I was back on track with the help of friends and sponsors. I have been racing every since then until now. My car is grounded due to lack of funding and my racing is 100% from sponsors and donations as my disability just barley pays the bills!

How sponsorship can make a difference in Danny's life:
It would make a huge difference in my life! It would allow me to be able to get out in the public more and reach others with disabilities and other life complications. Everyone see's me out there racing amazed what I have adapted to do. I get all kinds of exposure like web news, Newspapers, Radio Interviews and I have even been on the News. I have lots of fans that want me back on track!

Thanks
Danny 24
www.dannypollock.com

1 member likes this post: Deansnuts
5/28/11, 2:56 PM   #2
Re: Paralyzed Sprint Car Driver!!!!
Bostonian

Consider it done! I'm also a follower of your blog now. Mine is River Hunter Flies

Good Luck

1 member likes this post: Dannypollock24
5/28/11, 4:20 PM   #3
sprintman01

I started voting today! I will hit it everyday buddy. I admire your passion and your story VERY much. Sean Wolfe XS Energy #7 sprinter

5/28/11, 4:48 PM   #4
jd1sprint

Race Count This Year: 6

Check..

5/29/11, 7:30 AM   #5
Pat O'Connor Fan

continuing to vote daily

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Paralyzed Sprint Car Driver!!!!