IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Mrs G (Offline)
  #1 7/3/16 3:26 PM
On behalf of the Robinson and Gardner families, we would like to thank all the car owners, drivers, fans and IOW family members that came out to Lincoln Park Speedway this weekend to support the Bill Gardner Sprintacular! There aren't words to express how grateful we are to Jill & Joe Spiker and their staff for the amazing tribute to Bill!

Mrs. G
34 Likes: 2fast4u, 2HWrench, Al Pierce, Avon Open Wheel fan, batch56, bighd0522, bigq11, Bobv, Charles Nungester, Clydesdale, davidm, dickster, dirt330, DirtHawk92, dirtnonwingfan, DIZZLE, i love dirt track racing, illinifan, interpreter66, Jerry Shaw, jim goerge, kcarm92, mc/rider, Pat O'Connor Fan, pushinthecushin, racefan20, rapid robert, ronmil, SCOTT M, SHORTBUS, tdt636, tirespinner, turn4, wildman92
ronmil (Offline)
  #2 7/3/16 3:27 PM
Very enjoyable two nights at the track!

Ron Miller
5 Likes: DirtHawk92, jim goerge, mc/rider, Mrs G, tirespinner
racinrich (Offline)
  #3 7/3/16 4:08 PM
I hope this event only gets bigger and better. It honors a great man and provides 2 nights of spectacular racing. My 700 mile round trip was well worth it and I'll be back again next year.
8 Likes: davidm, DirtHawk92, i love dirt track racing, interpreter66, jim goerge, Mrs G, rapid robert, tirespinner