IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
sdcheek
  #21 4/18/08 7:31 AM
Springfield IL. here, I have hardwood floors in my bedroom, and the bed slid all the way to the other end of the room. I just held on for the ride.
dshort36 (Offline)
  #22 4/18/08 7:35 AM
sorry guys no earthquake just started our sprint car this morning a little early.:applaud:
D.O. (Offline)
  #23 4/18/08 7:43 AM
Jim Mills was at Red Hill and farted!!!
:applaud:
spade (Offline)
  #24 4/18/08 7:43 AM
I'm at 48 mile marker of I70 East and we felt two seperate tremors. Watching the Dayton, Ohio news when what I assume to be the aftershock wiggled a little. Hope all is well with my Hoosier and Illini friends. Dave
miledirt (Offline)
  #25 4/18/08 7:57 AM
It woke me up here in South St. Louis metro...

house was shaking, and I could hear cabinets rattling throughout the house. weird feeling
Seadog (Offline)
  #26 4/18/08 8:06 AM
It was the first time I was in bed with my wife and she said that she felt the earth move.:O:

I was taking a shower at about 5:35 A.M. here in Cincy. When I got out, my wife said, did you feel that earthquake? I felt nothing.
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #27 4/18/08 8:20 AM
Originally Posted by Chris Nunn:
Woke up at 5:35 to the wonderful shaking of windows and lights. Knocked a cup off of the table next to me.

Peliminary reports are pointing to a 5.4 magnitude earthquake about 41 miles northwest of Evansville.
This is so off topic, It's rediculous! Unless theres a trench down the straight at Haubstadt, I don't wanna hear this stuff!

Sorry Chris, Never ripped ya before and just kidding. Woke me up in Kings Island Ohio!

Chuck

Charles Nungester
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #28 4/18/08 8:25 AM
Is Shortbus ok? I heard he fell and started the whole damn thing!

Luv ya Bill!

Charles Nungester
Seadog (Offline)
  #29 4/18/08 8:27 AM
Illinois not the only place to have an earthquake - From the Indy Star:

Originally Posted by :
Shaking up Japan
Northern Japan incurred a 5.7 magnitude earthquake, which the IRL drivers felt, Thursday morning.

"It was like a washing machine went off in my room," Darren Manning said. "It was like I was on a gentle spin cycle."
dirtywhiteboy
  #30 4/18/08 8:39 AM
Well this is just my luck. I had just put a quarter in the bed and then this happens?

Can I get my money back? I felt like Chevy Chase in that vacation movie.