IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
kcarm92 (Offline)
  #1 8/1/11 9:09 AM
saturday at lps i always give my trophys away when i win , as i did saturday but back in the pits as we was loading cars a man and his two boys came up he said his son had something for me he said i gave him my trophy couple of races ago he races 1/4 midgets he won the hall of fame 50 lapper at his track and he wanted me to have his trophy since i gave him mine, i got it on our shelf at work so people can see it, pretty cool
93 Likes: 48modracer, 767, agar, Al Pierce, apexonephoto, Beer Goggles, BHAS SpeedMedic, BigD, bighd0522, Bill Gardner, Blackduce, bobO, Bobv, BrentTFunk, buck2, c47, Charles Nungester, Chase Briscoe, ColoradoFan, cowboyhar69, crawfordsville410fans, Dannypollock24, davidm, Dblchkrs, Dgentry51, Dirtfan, dirtfan24, dirtnonwingfan, Downey44, Drtchsr, Eatin Dirt, ffrid, Great Scott, Haulerin2deep, I Miss Manzy, IndyBound, interpreter66, Isaac Chapple Racing, jeffnanny, JEFFSTOY, Jerry Shaw, jerrydt, jfitz, jim goerge, Jimmydiesel, Joe@ScaleSprints, Johnhunt, Jrp4554, K9Racer, Kansasdirtfan, MEAT, midgetmaniac, miwingless, mowerman, Mud Packer, MWestfallfan54, Need For Speed, openwheelKT, Panama, Pat O'Connor Fan, PJ Wright, Pushtruck, racefanindy, racerfanx2, RacinBabe, RadRacer, Redwood17257, Ricks Pics, RJ21, rmcar, Russ, SCOTT M, SDHill89, SHORTBUS, skids59, smith19, speed bump, sprintgal, SprintManDave, Sprintwatcher, Steve Wendel, STP, VSneader2, wallbanger II, Wayne Davis, WRP, Xflagman
mod4s (Offline)
  #2 8/1/11 9:14 AM
that's pretty cool! good karma
racefan20 (Offline)
  #3 8/1/11 9:18 AM
Now that is cool!!!

John Hoover

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus
Blackduce (Offline)
  #4 8/1/11 9:54 AM
This could be the racing story of the year! Really feels great to hear this. Perfect roll model.

Thanks Lynn
SHORTBUS (Offline)
  #5 8/1/11 9:58 AM
That right there is the way it should be done.GREAT JOB
Mud Packer (Offline)
  #6 8/1/11 10:02 AM
This is exactly what separates short track racing from other sports. I commend you on being a role model to young fans and glad to see that you were "rewarded" for your generosity. There needs to be more of this to help bring new fans on board. Thanks for sharing.

Mike

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante
6 Likes: 767, IndyBound, jim goerge, K9Racer, PJ Wright, skids59
Bill Gardner (Offline)
  #7 8/1/11 10:06 AM
Wow! Isn't it amazing how the small things in life can have such a large impact. Congrats on the wins Kenny both on the track and off. Well done!!!
2 Likes: jim goerge, PJ Wright
Tim Watson (Offline)
  #8 8/1/11 10:26 AM
If i would have been there to see that i think it would have brought a tear to my eye. That is a great story.
davidm (Offline)
  #9 8/1/11 10:36 AM
That is just so cool! Racing people are the greatest!
Great Scott (Offline)
  #10 8/1/11 11:16 AM
Reading this made my day. Very cool!
2 Likes: jim goerge, PJ Wright