IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Indy (Offline)
  #1 6/15/14 10:30 AM
From what I see on radar, where the rain is now and the forward progress of the rain, I believe if they stick with it, the show will get in just ahead of the storm. Just keep it moving USAC. But then again if you ask my wife very seldom am I ever right.
johnnythunderhead (Offline)
  #2 6/15/14 12:42 PM
hate to be a nay sayer, but I think a man of my current budget best not risk the trip/ I know if I go its likely to rain out, so i'll sacrifice and stay home so all my awesome racing pals don't get wet/ best wishes and enjoy
19racer
  #3 6/15/14 12:51 PM
Chance after 11pm I'll be half way home by then if not almost. Biggest chance is from midnight to 5am.
Kokomo keeps the show moving
2 Likes: fish, racegal
robert gatten (Offline)
  #4 6/15/14 2:06 PM
60% chance it WON'T rain after 9:00 PM. If they skip the bommers this week they will get it in.
Mud Packer (Offline)
  #5 6/16/14 12:55 AM
Originally Posted by Indy:
From what I see on radar, where the rain is now and the forward progress of the rain, I believe if they stick with it, the show will get in just ahead of the storm. Just keep it moving USAC. But then again if you ask my wife very seldom am I ever right.
At 12:52 AM on Monday morning, I still don't see anything on the radar in all of Indiana. Glad it didn't materialize and they got the entire show in. To bad that Gas City wasn't so lucky.

Mike

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante
2 Likes: fish, johnnythunderhead
SHORTBUS (Offline)
  #6 6/16/14 1:28 AM
i am home from kokomo in terre haute & no rain.these weather people can`t tell you what happened yesterday much less what is going to happen.
2 Likes: fish, Mud Packer