IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > the burg
8/31/19, 12:45 PM   #1
the burg
i love dirt track racing

Our racing family's will be heading to the burg tonight. Have fun and enjoy all the great things that we all love on this labor day weekend. God bless America. Thanks.

8/31/19, 12:51 PM   #2
Re: the burg
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

See you there!
Gotta go a little early to deliver something anyway.

2 members like this post: FALCONEDDIE, i love dirt track racing
8/31/19, 2:58 PM   #3
Andrew S. Quinn

Quote:
Originally Posted by i love dirt track racing View Post
Our racing family's will be heading to the burg tonight. Have fun and enjoy all the great things that we all love on this labor day weekend. God bless America. Thanks.
I've read some of the racing family are straight lining it tonight. Are you hitchhiking to the Burg,or is the Mailman taking you?

1 member likes this post: tirespinner
8/31/19, 4:14 PM   #4
i love dirt track racing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew S. Quinn View Post
I've read some of the racing family are straight lining it tonight. Are you hitchhiking to the Burg,or is the Mailman taking you?
Some of them went to the nhra nationals and some are in Illinois watching some great racing events. Have fun and enjoy all the great things that we all love. Mailman and bill and rita and myself will see what happens at the burg tonight. Only the best for our racing family's. Lol. Thanks.

5 members like this post: Andrew S. Quinn, Dirtfan, rachasin, tirespinner, wildman92
8/31/19, 7:04 PM   #5
Koko06

How many sprints tonight

1 member likes this post: tirespinner
8/31/19, 8:20 PM   #6
mscs20

Quote:
Originally Posted by koko06 View Post
how many sprints tonight

2 members like this post: luckybuc97, tirespinner
8/31/19, 9:10 PM   #7
Koko06

Thank you

3 members like this post: luckybuc97, LUCKYONE, tirespinner
9/1/19, 12:18 AM   #8
Charles Nungester

Bilbee wins, Was challenged by Gaines a few times. And by a flying JJ Hughes who was actually runnin bilbee down when somethng broke and he flipped.

Bilbee
Gaines,
Moffatt
Kendall? Who's found good speed
Cling? Also mass improvements.
Of the top of my head.
19 sprints. Clouse and Simon did not start feature

33 Mods
Hamilton battled with Schornick several times got the win.
Left after Mod Feature

Track was tacky hole in one reappeared and I wouldn't say it was rough as in bein a rough track, Just choppy and difficult if not on the bottom. The fast was was still up top. JJ Hughes went up and ran four in the fluff and won his heat easily. Billbee ran up there as much as he needed too to win the feature.

We just never got any sun all day and it drizzled a few times including thru the last few heats.

Had a great evening with Uncle and his wife. Several old racers that were sitting around us.
Got there early and returned a borrowed product to the track and then swapped stories with Rick and the Mailman, Mailman's siblinng and her dog.

Really hope JJ Hughes is ok and cars not too tore up did get the fence a bit and you could tell the front axle and radiator were gone.
He got out and walked around a bit. Was happy he came by and said hi after the heats.

See you next week
Last edited by Charles Nungester; 9/1/19 at 12:26 AM.

9/1/19, 11:54 AM   #9
FALCONEDDIE

Got to spend the last three Saturday nites at the Burg, watching great races. Up here from Florida got here just in time for the Dickie Gaines Memorial and stayed in RV at the track. Then on to Winton Woods Campground in Ohio visiting family and friends. Had dinner with the Yust family and so happy to see Doug Yust win the Hornet Nationals last Saturday night. Brought our family from Fairfield to see so Doug had a good crowd when he went to Victory Lane. Special thanks to Promoter Dave and wife from our daughter Angie for the shirt!!!!! Got to attend the Polish Luau, talk to Charlie and Johnny Mugavin and wife. Thanks for your hospitality. GREAT JOB BY ALL THE FOLKS AT THE BURG, and hope to see you all again next year.
Falconeddie and Ann Robbins and Angie

9/1/19, 12:56 PM   #10
Charles Nungester

Quote:
Originally Posted by FALCONEDDIE View Post
Got to spend the last three Saturday nites at the Burg, watching great races. Up here from Florida got here just in time for the Dickie Gaines Memorial and stayed in RV at the track. Then on to Winton Woods Campground in Ohio visiting family and friends. Had dinner with the Yust family and so happy to see Doug Yust win the Hornet Nationals last Saturday night. Brought our family from Fairfield to see so Doug had a good crowd when he went to Victory Lane. Special thanks to Promoter Dave and wife from our daughter Angie for the shirt!!!!! Got to attend the Polish Luau, talk to Charlie and Johnny Mugavin and wife. Thanks for your hospitality. GREAT JOB BY ALL THE FOLKS AT THE BURG, and hope to see you all again next year.
Falconeddie and Ann Robbins and Angie
Always enjoy seeing you. Seen Ann and Angie and they told me you said hi last night. Had my hands full so went back to my seat. Was great spending time at the Luau/Gaines

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > the burg