IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > ISW 2019 Positive Comments & Fun Fact
7/29/19, 2:53 PM   #11
i love dirt track racing

What a great week and a half of great racing events. We started out last Wednesday at Eldora and had a great time for the kings royal racing events. Went to the last four of isw racing events. Had a great time at both racing events with our racing family's. What a great week of racing. Thanks to all the great racing fans and teams and promoters that makes this sport that we all love happen. Definitely a lot of life time memories and Kodak moments were made in another great road racing trip. Have fun and enjoy all the great things that we all love. God bless America. Thanks.

6 members like this post: Big Mike 7, Dirtfan, mc/rider, PJ Wright, tirespinner, wildman92
7/29/19, 5:04 PM   #12
Re: ISW 2019 Positive Comments & Fun Fact
openwheelfan1

We've been going to ISW off and on since it's inception, the last 10 years hitting the last 4 nights. We thought that this year the weather was probably the best we've had for the last 4 (I know it was a tad toasty for the first 4) and the crowds were amazing. Track prep was really good this year with every track having a top and bottom groove, although the bottom groove at Terre Haute was challenging in turn 1. Applause and thanks to the team at LPS and USAC for their quick action and thinking when the transformer blew to minimize the downtime and get us all out of there at a reasonable time when the repairs and workarounds could have lasted for hours. Thanks to the tracks, the drivers, race teams and fans for a great 4 nights, and heres to ISW 2020!!

6 members like this post: duel, mc/rider, PJ Wright, tirespinner, wildman92, WinglessLovers
7/29/19, 8:29 PM   #13
Eatin Dirt

After watching him the past few weeks, Max Adams is going to be a handful in the future.

7/31/19, 3:54 PM   #14
BigWheel7

Race Count This Year: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eatin Dirt View Post
After watching him the past few weeks, Max Adams is going to be a handful in the future.
I said the same thing to my father a couple races before sprint week started.

1 member likes this post: tirespinner
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > ISW 2019 Positive Comments & Fun Fact