IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Vermilion County Fairgrounds Oct 2
9/30/10, 9:35 AM   #31
Re: Vermilion County Fairgrounds Oct 2
skids59

Chad anyone else coming to Granite City with you?

9/30/10, 10:33 AM   #32
Haulerin2deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by skids59 View Post
Chad anyone else coming to Granite City with you?

My dad and I will be there both nights with Mike Hess. We r both running both nights with the sprints and Mike is running the midget also. I think Mithc Wissmiller is coming down also.

Is that what you meant??

1 member likes this post: skids59
9/30/10, 11:03 AM   #33
skids59

I certainly hope this race is a success for all concerned. I have been to Vermilion co. several times and have always seen good racing. I'm sure this ill be no different. I wish we could be there to support it, but have plans to be elsewhere Saturday night. Thanks for your time.

9/30/10, 11:19 AM   #34
Wallsracing

Race Count This Year: 54
Race Count Last Year: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerry shaw View Post
you guys should at least get your story straight, john. At the time, another account was registered for your i.p. Address for the sole purpose of logging on to pump something that you were trying to get going. And you were caught red handed. The site has software that immediately alerts the moderators of this kind of activity. So you're not fooling anybody. Back then, you apparently told your p.r. Guy, big jim, to tell us that one of your "neighbors" must have been stealing your wireless signal. So, either you weren't being honest with him or he just made that up.

Just be straight with people, john. I talk to hundreds of race fans, track people, drivers and people involved with race teams, every year. Most of them have a few things in common. As a lot, they're technically minded people and as a general rule, they're pretty street smart. You can work your way into being well thought of by them, but you're not going to bs your way there. And portraying yourself as the victim and blaming everyone else isn't going to work, either. It never works. Especially with these kind of people. Until you accept responsibility for your organization failing this year (and it did) and change your approach, all you're going to do is repeat the same outcome. Good luck in your future endeavors.

With that said, i wish steve luck. This is a great track and it's a really nice facility. I was there quite a few times last year and once this year for illinois sprint week. The place is one of the raciest joints around, on most nights.

Jerry

10/1/10, 5:10 PM   #35
cope42

see everyone tomorrow night with the carharts

10/1/10, 7:34 PM   #36
mscs20

Corey Weyant says he is coming to run with us. :-)
Posted via Mobile Device

10/2/10, 3:40 AM   #37
Jerry Shaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by mscs20 View Post
Corey Weyant says he is coming to run with us. :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
Korey has been very impressive the last two nights @ Granite City. Jim Spridgeon was saying tonight that we need to see more of him in non-wing races here in Indiana. I totally agree.

Jerry

Winston Churchill

1 member likes this post: Steve Wendel
10/2/10, 4:08 AM   #38
mscs20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Shaw View Post
Korey has been very impressive the last two nights @ Granite City. Jim Spridgeon was saying tonight that we need to see more of him in non-wing races here in Indiana. I totally agree.

Jerry
I agree, he and the 7x have been a good fit.
Posted via Mobile Device

1 member likes this post: Steve Wendel
10/2/10, 9:06 AM   #39
illiNOISE

Here's an article from the Danville Commercial-News on tonight's race:

http://commercial-news.com/sports/x9...-to-race-again

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Vermilion County Fairgrounds Oct 2