Switch to Brighthouse or Direct TV .

4/23/14, 10:36 AM   #13
Re: **breaking news**
Mud Packer

Race Count Last Year: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert gatten View Post
Switch to Brighthouse or Direct TV .
Brighthouse isn't an option in my area. Direct TV is out of the question. So we live on.

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante

2 members like this post: BrentTFunk, jim goerge
4/23/14, 11:13 AM   #14
Jackslash.com

At this time last year we had Comcast in our home.

After many calls to Comcast they told us the same story some of you are getting.

Some areas/regions are getting MAVTV on their Comcast cable. Some are not.

After begging and pleading with Comcast it was obvious that they had no interest in carrying the MAVTV network in Indy.

So we made the switch to a company that did.....Dish Network.

In fact, Dish Network is cheaper then Comcast AND we get the MAVTV network in HD.

We feel your pain. A year ago we couldn't even watch the show we produce on Comcast.

Many battles were fought to try and get MAVTV on Comcast in Indy but they are not seeming to budge.

The TV wars are bigger and better than ever. If you are a MLB fan, the TV situation is not a good one. A lot of issues.

We have options for those who cannot get MAVTV on their Comcast (or other cable television outlets)

Switch to Dish or Direct TV, or subscribe to Jackslash.com for full races of these events we cover.

Or phone a friend and go to their place. Or go to a local joint who carries the network.

Many of our fans have "viewing get togethers" such as the Kokomo location every Thursday that Jerry Spencer has so kindly coordinated.

We have 30 TV shows on the card this year. POWRI Midgets, King of the West Sprint Cars, USAC Sprint Cars, MSCS and KISS Sprint Cars.

We have a little something for everyone.

We hope all of your enjoy this busy 2014 we have put together.

4/23/14, 11:47 AM   #15
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

I'd like to have MavTV for Dirty 30 as well as many other programs they carry. Unless I get Dish back (And its looking more likely everyday) I've said it since I purchased three years ago.

JACKSLASH.COM, Best 60 bucks you could ever spend even if you do get to a lot of races. The Bonus Content etc. Some Vintage racing like the 91 CRA Eldora Show and some old Ascot Shows make it EPIC for TV expecially in the off season.

3 members like this post: Dirt Man Bill, jim goerge, scottfor410
4/23/14, 5:28 PM   #16
Sprintcarfanatic

Comcast just bought Time Warner out I believe so I guess we're screwed in my area.

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
4/23/14, 7:26 PM   #17
Action Tracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackslash.com View Post
At this time last year we had Comcast in our home.

After many calls to Comcast they told us the same story some of you are getting.

Some areas/regions are getting MAVTV on their Comcast cable. Some are not.

After begging and pleading with Comcast it was obvious that they had no interest in carrying the MAVTV network in Indy.

So we made the switch to a company that did.....Dish Network.

In fact, Dish Network is cheaper then Comcast AND we get the MAVTV network in HD.

We feel your pain. A year ago we couldn't even watch the show we produce on Comcast.

Many battles were fought to try and get MAVTV on Comcast in Indy but they are not seeming to budge.

The TV wars are bigger and better than ever. If you are a MLB fan, the TV situation is not a good one. A lot of issues.

We have options for those who cannot get MAVTV on their Comcast (or other cable television outlets)

Switch to Dish or Direct TV, or subscribe to Jackslash.com for full races of these events we cover.

Or phone a friend and go to their place. Or go to a local joint who carries the network.

Many of our fans have "viewing get togethers" such as the Kokomo location every Thursday that Jerry Spencer has so kindly coordinated.

We have 30 TV shows on the card this year. POWRI Midgets, King of the West Sprint Cars, USAC Sprint Cars, MSCS and KISS Sprint Cars.

We have a little something for everyone.

We hope all of your enjoy this busy 2014 we have put together.
My neighbor switched over to Dish TV and said every time it stormed he lost his signal. Ever since they buried our cables, haven't lost cable one time. Would love to get Mav TV and USAC; just not sure its worth the hassle.

4/23/14, 8:08 PM   #18
Quick Change

Race Count This Year: 23
Race Count Last Year: 29

I switched to Dish last fall. Only lost signal once or twice very briefly during storms. Make sure they have signal strength maximized. Love Dish and MAV TV.

2 members like this post: Jackslash.com, leaglen
4/23/14, 9:31 PM   #19
Slider812
Banned

Yeah you can't beat Direct TV. My DVR is packed with sprint car races. In two years with direct I've lost signal a few time for a very brief period.

4/23/14, 10:42 PM   #20
Action Tracker

Now that I think about it; might be a good move to switch over to Dish. I get to see USAC racing and even if the reception goes; Might stop my neighbor from coming over to drink my beer so he can watch his favorite team.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > **breaking news**