IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > USAC at TSS
4/23/14, 11:58 PM   #11
Re: USAC at TSS
jim goerge

Saturday night is a USAC MSCS show and the very next day MSCS and Kiss open at THAT Two shows with not a lot of driving between them Hope to see and met a bunch of IOW;s at both shows

2 members like this post: i love dirt track racing, racing2bwithu2
4/24/14, 1:58 AM   #12
i love dirt track racing

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim goerge View Post
Saturday night is a USAC MSCS show and the very next day MSCS and Kiss open at THAT Two shows with not a lot of driving between them Hope to see and met a bunch of IOW;s at both shows
If you see 3 guys standing around talking racing stop buy and say hi we will come early and be parked around the sign we love to meet great race fans and talk about the best racing can have non wing sprints and the best track in indiana tss.

3 members like this post: ckbean, jim goerge, rclaridge
4/24/14, 9:30 AM   #13
illinisprintfan

This is sort of off topic, but does anybody know if Dakota Jackson has shirts for sell this year? I would like to get one for my daughter at TSS or THAT this weekend.

4/24/14, 11:58 AM   #14
mc/rider

Race Count This Year: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flatrightrear View Post
I'm glad the weather is looking great, especially for all of you driving a few hours to get to the track. I'll struggle with my 10 mile trip but will give it my all.
Break the trip up into segments,itll be much easier on you

2 members like this post: Danny Burton, Flatrightrear
4/24/14, 12:47 PM   #15
Slider812
Banned

I know most people don't really care but don't expect very many Mods. There is a 5000$ to win at the newly reopened Kentucky Lake Motor Speedway.

1 member likes this post: Koonzee
4/24/14, 1:59 PM   #16
tamale wagon

I'll be making the long drive from PA... can't wait...

4/24/14, 2:15 PM   #17
ronmil

Race Count Last Year: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slider812 View Post
I know most people don't really care but don't expect very many Mods. There is a 5000$ to win at the newly reopened Kentucky Lake Motor Speedway.
Nice to see a track reopen! Would be nice if they would schedule a sprint car race; believe they have run WoO races there before. I believe I attended an open wheel race of some sort there a few years ago.

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
4/24/14, 2:19 PM   #18
Slider812
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronmil View Post
Nice to see a track reopen! Would be nice if they would schedule a sprint car race; believe they have run WoO races there before. I believe I attended an open wheel race of some sort there a few years ago.
Yeah it's a really nice facility. Very high banked 3/8. I saw a woo race there a few years before they closed. I'll just say my jaw was in my lap because they went so fast.

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
4/24/14, 5:41 PM   #19
rclaridge

Saturday's forecast looks perfect for racing..78° and sunny!!

5 members like this post: coachmeece, jim goerge, mc/rider, racing2bwithu2, Slider812
4/24/14, 6:41 PM   #20
Mud Packer

Race Count Last Year: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronmil View Post
KLMS is a great facility. Unfortunately it has been shuttered for about 4 years now. They are trying to run a weekly show there with a new promoter. Late Models and Modifieds are the top classes and I think they will find it very difficult to make this work. A special events track with Late Models, Modifieds, Traditional Sprints, Midgets, Winged Sprints...................might work. They also have an 11:00 PM curfew so they are limited on time as well.

I believe Ron that Sam Stockon ran a traditional sprint car show there back in like 2004 or so. You probably hit that one.

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante
Last edited by Mud Packer; 4/24/14 at 6:43 PM.

2 members like this post: IndyBound, jim goerge
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > USAC at TSS