IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > In search of Open Wheel shop help
4/22/14, 12:40 AM   #1
In search of Open Wheel shop help
jdull99

I have been blessed with wonderful car owners in multiple divisions and hours and hours of pre-race weeks/off-season help on stockcars (2 championships, multiple wins) for a good 6-7 years. Assistance on the open wheel cars normally comes in on racedays; however I'd also really appreciate anyone that could stop by the Machesney Park, IL race shop pre race weeks/up to even 12-2pm on BMARA micro racedays this season. Would really like to find an experienced open wheel person (micro, mini, midgets, etc ideal); but any hands-on support (car owners are wonderful, but - thousands of dollars into engine rebuild this off-season, we are also always looking for funding partners too - I'd get the midget back out with the correct interest as well! lol). Even just 2-3 hours per week / earlier on racedays, would be of great benefit! Thank-you
Steel$ & Deal$ Swap Meet & Car Shows (next location; TBD...)

4/22/14, 1:16 AM   #2
Joekocjan

Too far for me to help but if you ever find yourself out in northwest Indiana inbetween races and need a shop to work out of or some welding or repairs done, hit me up. Always willing to help. That goes for any race team out there. 708-653-2578. Joe
Last edited by Joekocjan; 4/22/14 at 1:19 AM.

4/22/14, 1:38 AM   #3
In search of Open Wheel Shop Help!!.........
AustinSprinter

Race Count This Year: (22)
Race Count Last Year: (29)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekocjan View Post
Too far for me to help but if you ever find yourself out in northwest Indiana inbetween races and need a shop to work out of or some welding or repairs done, hit me up. Always willing to help. That goes for any race team out there. 708-653-2578. Joe
Wow!!.Welcome!!...What a great way to start, as a new "IOW" Member !!..Excellent 1st post!!.......

1 member likes this post: jdull99
4/22/14, 3:20 PM   #4
Re: In search of Open Wheel shop help
Mud Packer

Race Count Last Year: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdull99 View Post
I have been blessed with wonderful car owners in multiple divisions and hours and hours of pre-race weeks/off-season help on stockcars (2 championships, multiple wins) for a good 6-7 years. Assistance on the open wheel cars normally comes in on racedays; however I'd also really appreciate anyone that could stop by the Machesney Park, IL race shop pre race weeks/up to even 12-2pm on BMARA micro racedays this season. Would really like to find an experienced open wheel person (micro, mini, midgets, etc ideal); but any hands-on support (car owners are wonderful, but - thousands of dollars into engine rebuild this off-season, we are also always looking for funding partners too - I'd get the midget back out with the correct interest as well! lol). Even just 2-3 hours per week / earlier on racedays, would be of great benefit! Thank-you
Just a suggestion. Have you considered contacting a local college or trade school and offering an internship for a student who has an interest in auto racing? Some high schools also offer programs for their students to learn hands on.

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante

1 member likes this post: jdull99
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > In search of Open Wheel shop help