Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > **breaking news**
4/23/14, 11:23 PM   #21
Re: **breaking news**
davidm

Race Count This Year: 21
Race Count Last Year: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Change View Post
I switched to Dish last fall. Only lost signal once or twice very briefly during storms. Make sure they have signal strength maximized. Love Dish and MAV TV.
I agree, that sounds like a poor point on the dish. Rain fade should only happen when it rains very hard and typically only for a couple minutes.

4/23/14, 11:50 PM   #22
jim goerge

I have talked to Time warner in Evansville and the woman keeps telling me that some in Indiana get it now and rest should in the spring . Well it freakin spring and still no Mav on my time warner Guess I need to talk to Sean about Jackslash again

1 member likes this post: i love dirt track racing
4/24/14, 2:45 AM   #23
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

We had Dish for over ten years and yeah, if you get a thunderstorm with very high cloudtops, It may go out for a few minutes here or there. Its really only a problem when there are several lines of storms, which is rare.

Right now i have Fioptics through the phone company. Im having nothing but problems, guy tells me the bandwidth tops out and it shuts down a couple times a day to clear itself. Sometimes it pops back up, sometimes its a half hour or more and sometimes you gotta unplug all the boxes and reconnect. Dish is looking more and more likely expecially since it has Mav and Blaze TV now.

I'll never got back to Time Warner even if they were the last company on earth. F* them, worse service, overpriced etc ive ever delt with. One of the few companies I've sworn off for good.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > **breaking news**