IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > HARF ******** of Officers
4/21/14, 12:00 AM   #1
HARF ******** of Officers
HARFprez

Race Count This Year: 3

It's that time again where we decide the direction of our great club, and that means our ******** of Officers. In recent years we have also tried to do something fun for our members and tie our EofO in with a shop tour or something equally as fun, and this year we are offering a tour of the spectacular Ray Skillman Auto Museum. Not well known to the public, the Ray Skillman Auto Museum is filled with vintage muscle cars, rare foreign imports, open wheel racers, some of the huge old caddies from the 50's, and a favorite of mine is the huge group of Vettes. Along with his collection of cars, Ray has also included in his collection iconic local signs, from a full sized "Big Boy" to the original Indpls. Raceway Park sign that used to welcome us at the front gate, and all in bright working order. I hope you take this opportunity to join us for this tour to be held at 1300 S. US 31 in Greenwood (located directly behind Reeves Buick, 2 miles south of the Greenwood Park Mall, watch for HARF signs).
April 26th is the date and from 10 am till Noon is the time. Our ******** of Officers will be the first item of business, then you have the remaining time to browse the museum. You DO NOT have to be a member to join us, but you do need to be a member to VOTE. If you have been meaning to join this would be a great time to come out and become a member. Still only $15.00 and after the meeting you can head to Lawrenceburg Speedway for a "FREE" night of racing as a new member of HARF.
Come out and be a part of our ******** of Officers and tour a beautiful collection of cars...and by the way...they are ALL for sale, hope to see you there, bob.

4/22/14, 1:18 PM   #2
HARFprez

Race Count This Year: 3

And did i mention a few cool door prizes?

2 members like this post: dirt330, tamale wagon
4/22/14, 1:49 PM   #3
Re: HARF ******** of Officers
tamale wagon

I'm planning on stopping in! I'll be out in Indiana this weekend for USAC, I'll have some old pictures with too! ( and they're for sale too)
see ya soon!
Last edited by tamale wagon; 4/22/14 at 1:51 PM.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > HARF ******** of Officers