IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Indy1808 (Offline)
  #1 6/14/15 11:47 PM
Does anyone have updated injury info on these 2 from the Burg racing?
It appeared that the ambulance was leaving with lights on not long after Tracy's car left the track. ????

Peace & love to all.
God bless our Troops at home and abroad.
INDY1808 SEE YOU AT THE RACES !
"Sitting in the Stands " #noteamracing
Gregg (Offline)
  #2 6/15/15 5:18 AM
From Alex himself yesterday on Facebook:

"Thanks for everyone asking how I am. I am ok, have a concussion and can race next week."

https://www.facebook.com/alex.bright.7543
5 Likes: davidm, Indy1808, jim goerge, scottfor410, WinglessLovers
on_the_edge (Offline)
  #3 6/15/15 11:44 AM
Tracy has a broken collar bone and is supposed to meet with a surgeon early this week to find out what is going to be done.

"It's the fastest who get paid, and the fastest who get laid".
Kinser11 (Offline)
  #4 6/15/15 6:40 PM
This from Twitter
USAC Racing ‏@USACNation · 3h3 hours ago
Injury Update: Tracy Hines has surgery today on a broken collar bone. He hopes to be in attendance Sunday at Kokomo.

USAC Racing ‏@USACNation · 3h3 hours ago
Injury Update: Both Tanner Thorson & Alex Bright have been given a clean bill of health & cleared to race.
13 Likes: bigq11, BrentTFunk, Charles Nungester, CRA91, davidm, i love dirt track racing, Indy1808, jim goerge, luckybuc97, racing2bwithu2, scottfor410, SDHill89, smith19
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #5 6/16/15 9:16 AM
Tracy Hines Racing on FB said it was a long day and long night but everything was put back in place perfectly and now the healing begins.

Charles Nungester
13 Likes: Al Pierce, Bostonian, BrentTFunk, davidm, dshort36, EBookerFan, interpreter66, jim goerge, luckybuc97, mc/rider, racing2bwithu2, sc17x, scottfor410