IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Maintenance Scheduled for 11/3
10/26/22, 3:41 PM   #1
Maintenance Scheduled for 11/3
Mrs G
Administrator

Starting on November 3rd, 2022, at 09:00 PM (EDT), maintenance will be performed on the infrastructure where the server resides. This maintenance will require that the server be rebooted. Although the maintenance window will remain open for six hours (until 03:00 AM EDT), the majority of servers are expected to experience less than 10 minutes of down time.

My apologies for any inconvenience this may cause!

Mrs G

10/26/22, 5:00 PM   #2
Re: Maintenance Scheduled for 11/3
racenut69

Thank you,Mrs.G.......
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs G View Post
Starting on November 3rd, 2022, at 09:00 PM (EDT), maintenance will be performed on the infrastructure where the server resides. This maintenance will require that the server be rebooted. Although the maintenance window will remain open for six hours (until 03:00 AM EDT), the majority of servers are expected to experience less than 10 minutes of down time.

My apologies for any inconvenience this may cause!

Mrs G

11/2/22, 12:49 PM   #3
Re: Maintenance Scheduled for 11/3
chrismattlin

[bump]
Just a reminder.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Maintenance Scheduled for 11/3