IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Sprint Car Classifieds > 2015 Spike Team Sellout
4/26/24, 6:27 PM   #1
dmoan17

2015 86.5/40 Spike Chassis with a -12 head, Hilborn injection. The car has never been upside down. The motor was just refreshed by Mark Cummins over the off-season witch included a new block. The mag that is in the motor is a fresh MagTech Vertex Mag with a FIE, I also have a spare Sprint Mag 2 with transformer that is fresh as well. Comes with a fiberglass body that I ran plus I have a brand new vision 1 composites body that's never been mounted. Comes with a 4.86 winters rear end that was just refreshed by DRC (the one with black axle in picture), plus a spare 4.86 winters. The steering gear is a Nicholos brothers that was just refreshed by CSI as well as a KSE power steering pump. A set of CSI Non-wing shocks that was ran 1 season plus a CSI XT double adjustable RR which was all just refreshed by CSI, as well as spare pro shocks. I have new torsion bar bushing to install. Also have multiple Winters gear sets for most tracks around Indiana. Quite a few torsion bars that have no more than 2 seasons on them. I have several tools that will go with. I also have a pit cart that can go with as well. As of right now it is a bare chassis with everything sitting around. If needed I can put together but if not, its a sell as is. Everything I have, you can take off and go non-wing racing. Honestly there is just to much to list. Only reason for selling is to spend more time with family. Asking 35,000 for everything. Contact me at 618-843-9010 with any questions or for more pictures or videos.
Attached Images
-12 head.jpeg (712.6 KB, 59 views)
Snapchat-413748522.jpg (1.03 MB, 54 views)
4675.jpeg (632.2 KB, 24 views)
Last edited by dmoan17; 5/1/24 at 3:21 PM. Reason: Added to the description

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Sprint Car Classifieds > 2015 Spike Team Sellout