IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
treecitytornado (Offline)
  #71 10/8/15 4:05 PM
Did you not just read my post? I just called Bankers Life and they have never heard anything of an even of this kind! Tickets were supposed to go on sale next Friday, but they knew nothing about it.
JDK222 (Offline)
  #72 10/8/15 4:06 PM
Why are there so many negative people in the world! You don't like it, don't come but drop the negativity. How do you people get up in the morning, appreciate the positive things in your life you will be happier and live longer.

Jason D. Keefer
4 Likes: bjr1655, Jbaldwin, jim goerge, PIT CART
JDK222 (Offline)
  #73 10/8/15 4:14 PM
I spoke with Bankers Life today it is a go. It is on their calendar for events at Bankers Life Fieldhouse. Check for yourself.

Jason D. Keefer
JDK222 (Offline)
  #74 10/8/15 4:14 PM
Originally Posted by treecitytornado:
Did you not just read my post? I just called Bankers Life and they have never heard anything of an even of this kind! Tickets were supposed to go on sale next Friday, but they knew nothing about it.
Not True check the Bankers Life Schedule it is on their official site.

Jason D. Keefer
micro94 (Offline)
  #75 10/8/15 4:21 PM
Yea I read it. Did you read mine? Do you have a answer?
JarrettFarms73 (Offline)
  #76 10/8/15 4:27 PM
I have no clue how the OK's will work. I've just seen it on a few social media fliers. My initial thought was its a way to get Kyle Larson, Rico, & or Bell to pull double duty. (And others)

I'm waiting on a shift bid here at work but I fully intend on going! One way or another!
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #77 10/8/15 5:26 PM
Straight out on the Bankers Life Fieldhouse events page
http://www.bankerslifefieldhouse.com...-invitational/

Charles Nungester
3 Likes: BrentTFunk, JDK222, jim goerge
Kellen Conover (Offline)
  #78 10/8/15 5:27 PM
Originally Posted by micro94:
So am I correct in assuming these outlaw karts are going to be the 500cc outlaw karts they run out west? If so how well does everybody think that will work out? I mean they don't run outlaw karts around here that I'm aware of (although they look like a ball and wish they did). So with that being said is 40 guys/gals going to be invited from the west coast to come here and run this 1 show? Doesn't seem logical to me if that's the case. Why not run micros with them instead being they have grown in fan base quite a bit the last 5 years or so in this are? I do believe however this could be one awesome show and I will be there to support it. PRI show in town so there will be many talented drivers and teams already in town for that. The crowd and talent will already be here in abundance with the trade show here so I believe it will be hard to fail at this as long as they can provide a descent racing surface. I look forward to it. Believe I just may go buy my tickets tomorrow afternoon. Just curious about the outlaw kart ordeal.
There is a large contingent of them out in the Charlotte area running the Millbridge speedway, several guys including Larson have them and run there occasionally.
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #79 10/8/15 5:54 PM
You Tube Video

Charles Nungester
2 Likes: BrentTFunk, Mooney/DeWitt Racing
ronmil (Offline)
  #80 10/8/15 5:54 PM
I plan to attend this event. With the exception of the Dec 6, 1980 event at the Pontiac Silverdome and the several events I have attended at the Southern Illinois Center (DuQuoin) all of the events I have attended have run on a hard surface. I attended most of the events at the Hoosier (RCA) Dome, an event or two at the Indianapolis Coliseum (Fairgrounds), and a USAC midget race at the E. J. Nutter Center at Wright State University on Jan. 15, 1995, all of which were run on the floor of the venue. Still haven't made it to the Fort Wayne Coliseum, but it is on my bucket list.

Ron Miller